Recruitment of participants 100 Forex Strategies + Portfolio Expert Advisors Monthly

Discussion in 'Video courses, trainings, educational material' started by Dron, 13 February 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
30.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 5
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
7 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

100 Forex Strategies + Portfolio Expert Advisors Monthly
    Forex Algo Trading with New Technology for building Forex Strategies. Achieve Stable Results in Forex with Lower Risk.

What you'll learn

• Trade with Trading Portfolio Expert Advisors as professional traders, and not with one Forex Strategy
    • Rely on stable statistical results in trading, and not on hope, which makes most of the traders lose
    • Filter the Portfolio Expert Advisors, and trade only the Forex strategies that are currently making profits
    • Trade on the Forex market without stress and emotions, but with confidence and control of the account
    • Test the provided Portfolio Experts in virtual/demo account so you will not risk any real money
    • Decide which Forex Robots you want to trade on a live account after the tests, and gain real profits.
    • Generate your own strategies over different assets if you are interested in more Expert Advisors
    • Automate the Forex strategies into Portfolio Experts without programming skills
    upload_2024-2-13_12-25-51.png

Description
    Did you know that since the beginning of 2018, building Forex Strategies in a portfolio of Expert Advisors is possible?

Yes, it is! And in this Forex online trading course on Udemy, I will provide you with 10 Robots for trading.

In each one, I have included 10 different Forex strategies for EURUSD, so totally, you will be trading with 100 different Forex strategies in one account.

I know it sounds crazy, but I create 100 Forex strategies every month for my personal trading, so I always have robots suitable for the current market conditions. So why not share those with my students.

What will you learn in this course?

• trade simultaneously with 10 Trading portfolio Expert Advisors for EURUSD, which means you will have 100 strategies
    • test the Experts first on the Demo account until you feel comfortable with the system
    • manage a trading account with many robots and select which ones to use on a live account
    • filter the strategies according to the results you see on the Demo account, using 3 different methods
    • build your own Forex strategy and automate it as Expert Advisor for any trading asset you wish
    • export the Historical data of your broker, the first step in creating Expert Advisors
    • generate strategies over the exported data, and learn how to filter them properly
    • automate the selected strategies into Portfolio Experts without programming skills
    Why do we use trading portfolio Expert Advisors instead of a single Forex strategy?

It allows us to achieve huge diversification to the risk when trading. As the huge investors put their money into different assets, we want to trade different strategies. If one starts to lose, the others will compensate for the loss.

In this course, I will teach you 3 methods to manage the trading account. You will eliminate the Expert Advisors that are losing money and leave only the profitable ones into your account.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!