Recruitment of participants 101 Lessons For Aspiring Traders

Discussion in 'Amibroker' started by Dron, 26 January 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
25.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 5
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
6 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

101 Lessons For Aspiring Traders
    Things I've learned from 13 years trading stocks. Free book.

1.png
    I've always been interested in the markets but I didn't take trading seriously until 2008 when I took a job as futures trader.

My first day happened to be the Monday after Lehman Brothers filed for bankruptcy, now referred to as Black Monday.

I came in that morning to see the Dow Jones off by more than 1,000 points, it's largest ever one day move (at the time).

Trading during the financial crisis was extremely difficult for everyone in the office, even the seasoned pros.

I actually started off well. But in the end, I got caught up in my own head.
    I placed too many trades and doubted myself too many times.
    I never realised that trading is all about building a consistent process and holding yourself completely accountable to your decisions.

Needless to say, my time as a futures trader lasted about a year. I was mentally exhausted but after a short break I moved on to trading stocks.

The great thing about stocks is that you have so many opportunities; you can trade short-term, long-term, you can use leverage, you can trade fundamentals, technicals, whatever.

Since 2008, I've placed more than 10,000 trades working out what works best and what doesn't. I've traded off charts, traded live news and built numerous trading systems.

I've had my fair share of ups and downs. I've picked plenty of huge winners but I've also made some terrible mistakes.

My biggest mistakes are probably opportunities that I've passed up on. Winning trades I should have taken but didn't. Not being aggressive enough and getting out of big winners too soon.

With all that said, I've learnt so much over the last few years - about trading, investing and quantitative trading too. And my trading equity is finally on a consistent upward trajectory.

In this short guide, I've put down the 101 things that I think I know for sure.
    It's split up into six sections; investing, trading, technical analysis, psychology, money management and trading systems.

I know that these lessons will help you on your trading and investing journey so please take a look. Thank you!

What You Will Learn:
    101 things I have learned over 13 years of trading.
    Lessons on investing, trading, technical analysis, psychology, money management and system trading.
    How to approach trading with the right mindset.
    A study of 20 trading patterns.

Screenshot_28.jpg

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!