29.03.2024: Ninjatrader 8.1.2.1

29.03.2024: QuantAnalyzer 4.9.2

2. Collection of contributions

29.03.2024: G7FX Pro course

29.03.2024: Project EA

29.03.2024: QuantAnalyzer 4.9.2

28.03.2024: MONARCHAL ALGO v3.3

28.03.2024: Juggernaut ultimate V2

28.03.2024: Multi Sniper mq V24.11 (no dll)

3. If you are in the main list of these purchases, please make a payment immediately !!!

* Follow the links below to test yourself in these sections

Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts

Forex Indicators MT4

Binary Options Robot

Recruitment of participants 2019 Sports Betting picks: Parlay Profits is back for another football season!

Discussion in 'Financial systems and sports betting strategies' started by GOODMEN, 20 August 2019.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
197.00 USD
Participants':
1 of 18
Organizer:
GOODMEN
5%
Settlement fee for participation:
12 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. tamjuro;
  1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

#1 GOODMEN, 20 August 2019
    Last edited: 16 September 2019
    2019 Sports Betting picks: Parlay Profits is back for another football season!

7.png

I wager BIG parlays for HUGE cash wins! This is still the ONLY way for a small time bettor to make BIG CASH! Even $1 parlays bring in thousands. A couple seasons ago I made $38,000 in 1 day!!!

Parlay Profits is used most successfully for college football because of all the games but we also use it for NFL each week as well. You will receive the college picks on Friday and the NFL picks on Saturday giving you a full 24 hours to wager your parlays and then just sit back and watch the cash roll in.

Join now and receive:
    - Parlay Profits System (still THE most profitable sports wagering system on the planet)!

- full season of college and pro football parlay picks
    - straight picks
    ** Bonus ** receive 2 additional systems I use to make $$$ all year long
    - system $2 I use to make BIG bucks at the start of the MLB and NHL seasons (moneyline sports)
    This system alone will make you more money in 2 weeks than most make in a whole season!
    - system #3 a great contrarian system used by seasoned sports bettors for years to maximize profits.

**** Extra Bonus **** Get 365 days of ALL of my picks with your membership. This is every system and straight pick for 1 full year!

Whether you are a small bettor or a whale my systems and picks will make you BIG money!
    Feel free to look at my other listing for the Lifetime Membership where you receive ALL system and ALL picks in ALL sports for life!

Everything is sent by email so there is no shipping cost.

2. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!