Download Algo 2.0 EA Gold on 7 pairs

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by GOODMEN, 21 February 2020.

1. jacksontdo

jacksontdo New Member

I can't seem to get this to work on Currencies. Only Gold. Any ideas?

2. madgimper

madgimper Member

No I am not having this problem. I tried it using currencies and it worked fine. The script is Close_All_Open_Orders .

I'm also wondering if it would be smart to change the distance and the Martingale?

Has anybody tried changing the values on gold?

3. jacksontdo

jacksontdo New Member

Oh I'm talking about the EA itself. I can't get it to work on currencies. And also when changing the distance, it doesn't do anything. :/ If the distance can be changed, this EA can be even safer.

4. madgimper

madgimper Member

I just put it on EUR USD on a demo account that I have and it worked right away. I can't put it on my live account because I'm trading gold right now with it

So the distance doesn't work?

How about turning down the Martingale?

5. jacksontdo

jacksontdo New Member

Yeah for some reason, if I put it on a currency, it will immediately start hedging, but it will not open additional martingale positions whatsoever, even with 10 pip distance.

As for the martingale settings, I believe 0.03 lots is the lowest you can go for it to work efficiently.

Idk, I really like this EA. I've had amazing success with it on FTMO, but unable to change the Distance or not working properly on currencies for me is a deal-breaker, so I might invest in the full version.

6. madgimper

madgimper Member

Did you try changing the max level Martingale that is set at 99 to a lower setting?

I'm wondering if we can slow down the Martingale.

I like the expert advisor too but today GOLD took a nasty upswing and I have a bunch of sell orders and I'm down $700 so hopefully it turns around.

That is why I like to close all orders because you can dump it before it gets too bad.

But a had it trading today US session and gold took a big upswing.

Let's work on this together and figuring out.

But the one I have is trading on currencies on a demo.

7. jacksontdo

jacksontdo New Member

Huge swings like that can be cushioned with higher distance settings. But I can't seem to get that to work with this fixed version.
    I believe the martingale max level just states how many times it'll add on positions till it stops? I'm not sure.

8. madgimper

madgimper Member

So you would consider buying it?

My concern is that even if you purchase it the settings won't work.

I'm just trying to keep this thing from going crazy. If you could turn the Martingale down and keep it from opening so many positions then it won't be so bad when the market swings.

9. jacksontdo

jacksontdo New Member

I'd be piss if the settings don't work if I'm paying full price for it haha.
    I haven't tested the Martingale Max Level, but if it works, you should be able to reduce it drastically so it stops layering in orders.

10. madgimper

madgimper Member

I think this thing is too dangerous on gold. Look at what is happening in my account. I don't know how I'm going to get out of this one. If I close all the orders I wipe up my profit for the last month. I added nearly $2500 US to maybe handle the swing. I lowered the martingale to five. And the risk at one. I'm trying to slow this thing down before it eats my account.

I think maybe on a currency pair in might be safer. I don't know which pair is the best. Any ideas?

Yes I'm hoping that on a purchased version everything works. I don't know if it would be worth it to buy the dark version. Because I don't often than ever run this thing on gold again.

But whoever did this fixed version butchered it.

Attached Files:

11. jacksontdo

jacksontdo New Member

Well, the cool thing about the martingale is that you only need one good pullback to get out of that drawdown. But the least volatile pair is AUD/CAD & EUR/JPY. If you get this EA to work on currencies, hit me up. I'm still having no luck getting it to work haha. As for now, I'm trying other hedge scalpers to see if it can be on pair with Algo 2.0.

madgimper likes this.
  12. jacksontdo

jacksontdo New Member

I gotten a skilled developer to replicate this EA for us if you’re interested for less than fraction of the cost if you’re interested. :) He should be able to fix all the notable bugs and even add more features.

13. Daxs

Daxs Member

Interesting, I may be interested in a full working crack of this EA

14. Azure75

Azure75 Member

If it's possible to fix the timer to work correctly and close all orders once its set to be turned off I would be interested as well.. found the golden hours, just need to automate it

15. jacksontdo

jacksontdo New Member

I will let you know when my developer replicates this EA. Hopefully it's all fixed. This is by far the best hedge scalper in my opinion. Golden hour for Gold also (;

16. Pedro2000pt

Pedro2000pt New Member

Hey Azure can you share your golden hours? And provide more updates on how your account is going running this EA?
    Thanks!

17. madgimper

madgimper Member

I can definitely confirm to you that it is running on currencies. I have it running on two pairs now.

But I'm knocking to run it on gold anymore at this point until I can control it better.

18. jacksontdo

jacksontdo New Member

What pairs and were you able to change the distance parameters?

19. madgimper

madgimper Member

I created my own set files. I'm running it on EUR CHF and EUR JPY.

I'm wondering is this supposed to be run with all six pairs at once. Or is it meant to run with one or two pairs.

20. Ralph54123

Ralph54123 New Member

Jack, I am busy with the same thing, Can i get the MQL4 code???

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!