Recruitment of participants CASE STUDY : How I Sold a Product of $2500 Online In 7 Days With Less Than $20 [MMO]

Discussion in 'Online Business' started by MalcomLeed, 27 September 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
30.00 USD
Participants':
1 of 5
Organizer:
GOODMEN
20%
Settlement fee for participation:
7 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. (anonym)
    ;

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. MalcomLeed

MalcomLeed Well-Known Member

Trader
    CASE STUDY : How I Sold a Product of $2500 Online In 7 Days With Less Than $20 [MMO]

[​IMG]

You guys asked for it and it is finally HERE.

Few weeks ago, I got bored and I decided to challenge myself. The challenge was for me to sell a product that cost $2500 online within 14 days. I went to work and I sold this product in just 7 days. And with this BSO GUIDE, I will show you how I did it. [Just copy/model me to get results].

1. Are you looking to make money online at least before the end of 2022? [Which is just less 121 days to go]

2. Are you looking for the fastest way to showcase your products and services to millions of targeted buyers that are ready to buy? [Even if the price of your product or services is $10,000]

3. Are you looking to learn a high in demand and profitable skill that can make you money in demand?

4. Are you looking to secure your 2023 by learning how to sell anything online as fast as possible?

If YES, pay special attention to this BSO because :

1. This is the FIRST BSO on here that is exposing this secret of knowing how to sell anything online as fast as possible.

2. This BSO is packaged together by an experienced and respected BSO seller that has helped hundreds of members on here.

Introducing How I Sold a Product of $2500 Online Within 7 Days!

1. This method will work for you if you want to sell anything online as fast as possible

2. This method will work for any business

3. Even if you don't have any product to sell online, you can offer the skill in this BSO on any freelancing website and make your first $5000 in the next 30 days

4. You can use the platform that I used in any country

What Do You Need?

1. Your laptop or phone

2. A free account on the platform that I used

3. At least $5 budget

What You Do Not Need?

1. You do not need any website

2. You do not need any videos, landing page, emails, logo, software, app or any of those funny stuffs

SALES PAGE https://bestblackhatforum.com/Threa...f-2500-Online-In-7-Days-With-Less-Than-20-MMO