Recruitment of participants CODE TRADING COURSES 1

Discussion in 'Video courses, trainings, educational material' started by GOODMEN, 15 October 2020.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
500.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 30
Organizer:
GOODMEN
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
17 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Code 1 Course

Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced trader, this is where you need to get started learning the “code” for the oil market or any of the Futures markets, for all Futures markets follow the same exact “code 1” as oil does. For instance you could buy this code 1 video course and then apply what you’ve learned to trading gold, or trading the emini s&p, or any other futures instrument, because all of them are controlled by the same exact “code”. This code is what I call “code 1”.

Code 1 is the fundamental code behind the Futures markets, it’s the way in which all futures move either up or down with. For they can neither move up nor down without using the “code”.
    What this can do for you in your trading is give you precision entries that have a high mathematical chance of success, while at the same exact time allowing you to cut your losses quickly to keep your losses small while allowing for not only more winners but also larger wins than losses.

Mathematically when you do this you naturally make money. How much money can you make? Well that depends on many factors. For instance, when I first released these videos a professional trader of 25 years from Portugal purchased this course from me, he was using a live account at Interactive Brokers using two contracts per trade, he showed me his entire account out of his excitement for my product, and in his first week he made $15,000 in his real account, all by using code 1. That means he made 750 pennies in one week.

Now keep in mind something, he is a professional trader for 25 years, a newbie trader would not be able to do the same thing. Trading does take work, and practice, and mostly it takes the ability to handle it with respect to your emotions. For instance if you’ve been beaten up really badly in the past, you will be so “gun shy” that all kinds of bad things will happen, you will be afraid to trade, you will watch and watch and then when you finally get the courage up enough to take a trade, sure enough it will be a bad trade, further making you even more “gun shy”.

But when you learn of the “code” within the Futures markets you can take the “code” and make real live trades in a real account and make real money, and people from all over the world are doing exactly that.

People from South Africa, Australia, Singapore, Japan, Qatar, Dubai, Europe, Ukraine, Canada, and of course the USA. All across the world people are learning the “code” for the oil market and using it to make big money.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!