Recruitment of participants COLLECTIVE/POOLED FOREX ACCOUNT(S)

Discussion in 'Investments in PAMM account' started by piphunter, 27 December 2019.

Tags:
Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
1000.00 USD
Participants':
3 of 10
Organizer:
GOODMEN
30%
Settlement fee for participation:
102 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. piphunter, 2. konkon, 3. mmr22;

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. piphunter

piphunter Member

#1 piphunter, 27 December 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: 16 January 2020
    Hello to you who is reading this article(PROSECTIVE INVESTOR/CONTRIBUTOR),

The name is piphunter and this article to address an issue I have always wanted to solve without breaking a sweat or sweating as little as possible.

THE SILENT PROBLEM

The very good admin (GOODMEN) and his (MODERATORS) started this forum to enable a group on interested buyers to acquire trading systems at a reduced price since not everyone can afford the huge capital requirements every time to invest in some of these systems. I have acquired a few indicators and expert advisers, some I am happy and others I am totally pissed for spending my hard earned more on them because they are total SH#T!!!!!!!!!!!

However, this has solved issues for a lot of people who might not be able to express in words including myself.

THE PROBLEM

We are all here to make money hence we spend huge amounts of time and money just trying to do that, some we win, some we lose, most we just keep losing and losing and losing;

1. Because some individuals just want a click and play system which we all know is not very advisable because human input is necessary.

2. Others have refused to educate themselves on how to optimize the systems to their advantage such as capital and position management, using wrong system on wrong pairs, choosing shitty VPS and then blaming the bad performance on the system by paying for the cheapest VPS service which fails to translate to profits, low DD, because of (a) high slippage, (b) wrong pairs, (c) high latency, (d) choosing wrong broker with bad reputation or market makers for scalping, (e) not doing research, all these lead to stress frustration and you find the system works for others who have done their due diligence and have a fair share of forex mishaps.

3. Trying to make too much money too fast. GREED. FAILURE TO ADHERE TO SET RULES FOR SYSTEMS PRUCHASED.

4. Just not understanding what forex is about

5. THERE IS TOO MANY SYSTEMS OUT THERE YOU CANNOT BUY ALL AND TRY ALL YOU WILL JUST , BURNOUT AND GO KUKUS/BANANAS/MENTAL, SO LETS BREAK IT DOWN AND ACTUALLY MAKE SOME REAL MONEY

MY PROPOSED SOLUTION

Even though we have all purchased systems here and there we still can’t always afford the high maintenance fees for VPS and or recurrent membership fees because have real life bills to pay or are having downtime. What I suggest is we pool money into an account say USD $1,000, USD $500 or even higher to invest in proven working strategies and profits are split after the agreed time, say weekly, monthly, quarterly because

1. Not every has time to trade but can invest

2. Not everyone has good and cheap bandwidth to trade with certain system which can be at time high frequency and even latency as low as 50ms can translate into losing trades and undesirable eye soring drawdown figures or high negative floating points

3. Not every broker is suitable all trading systems

4. Experience in managing trading systems is not everyone strong suits, some have a high tolerance to stress trading and other don’t

5. Not everyone has the time to stare at screens

6. A lot of willing investors but just fright of the reputation of forex is keeping them fearful on investing in this here lucrative enterprise.

Essentially pooling funds

1. Allows us to get the best VPS with lowest latency even up to 1ms speeds so we can bag every pip.

2. Allows everyone to gain more as we have the required margin to trade continuously even when we have some bad trades running.

3. Less stress for trading manager since he is not dealing with a small account that translates to bad trading habits as they are trying to save capital.

4. We can choose to trade specific strategies for specific account, eg

(a) Only high impact news strategy for high impact news on high impact news account (that is something I can invest in without breaking a sweat),

(b) Triple/top bottom strategy with the triple/top bottom account which has up to 80% winning rate.

(c) Trend following strategy on only trend following account.

(d) Many other systems we can invest in with proven track record with high gains and low losses when managed well (of course no system is 100% but with proper capital management, they are profitable).

When and if we chose to do this the funds will cater for VPS systems with low latency, ECN brokers to maximize profits due to low slippage/spread and direct dealing desk access eg, pepperstone, hotforex, IC markets etc.

Sincerely,

PIPHUNTER

THIS DOCUMENT MIGHT CONTAIN ERRORS AND OMISSIONS BUT THIS IS JUST THE FIRST DRAFT. MORE REFINED DRAFTS TO FOLLOW. PLEASE REVIEW DOCUMENT AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND IN THREE TO SIX MONTHS DEPENDING ON YOUR RESPONSES, WE WILL DECIDED IF THIS IDEA IS FEASIBLE OR NOT, CALL IT OUR VERY LITTLE HEDGE FUND.

mhdcr likes this.
  2. Ben01

Ben01 Well-Known Member

hi,
    make your proposal more concrete please.
    1. who shall be responsible for selection of strategies and maintenance of the investment accounts?
    2. which strategies and EAs exactly shall run on them?

Siyanda likes this.
  3. piphunter

piphunter Member

I have a preliminary document that contains a list of bots proven and can make money... All these have live monitoring accounts on fxblue and myfxbook websites

As how to manage, we shall discuss, but these are the recommended EAs to choose from, I had propositioned at least 50$ to 100$ per members , so atleast we amount to 1000$ collection, because we would be splitting the money between accounts and good enough we have some of the bots in this forum and acquiring them would be cheaper. We would intend to invest in at least five proven systems bringing in about 0.5% to 5% monthly steadily with low draw down if we get a bad month

Now on management, i suggest we brain storm ideas about the VPS monthly fees to run these if and when we get to that point, how long we intend to run before we withdraw(periodically),

SUGGESTION
    if a member has an account already and one of these bots they will express interest on running on dedicated vps and we monitor profitability preferably under 1ms VPS for news traders EAs and night scalpers(NY and EU market closing sessions) to maximize profits, additionally brokers should be ECN(FBS, Tickmill, Exness, pepperstone, KnitFX etc..) to benefit from breakouts and scalping by taking advantage of low slippage, low or fixed spreads.

when the document is complete you will understand fully, i had originally shared this among the admins and moderators for brain storming, one of yo contacted me but went quiet but it is good we are back to talking and see how we can start making money by end of first quarter at the least.

List of EAs below for consideration, please do your due diligence and research these EAs so that we are on the same page when we start running polls on what everyone agrees on can be done in the near future

NEWS
    News Big movement EA
    Happy News EA
    Econ Power t
    Trader

GRID TRADING
    Velocitygrid
    Fxgoodway

SCALPING/PRICE.ACTION/SUPPORT&RESISTANCE
    Hi-Tech Trader
    FXStabilizer
    Titan Scalper V2.12
    Forex Robotron V25
    Hamster Scalping

Have to get sleep, i got night duty... to be continued after i finish working on the full document. Dont hesitate to reply and share ideas.

Many Thanks
    PIP HUNTER

4. piphunter

piphunter Member

we have a number of working systems and we wll continue to pile them up without using, this cant be so in 2020 we need to make money.... details in previous reply, hope i make sense

5. konkon

konkon Member

#5 konkon, 18 January 2020
    Last edited: 22 January 2020
    Worth trying to make it a reality. No hurry . Correct people are needed for this long term effort.

EDIT: I have account on IC Markets Raw Spread 1:500 and a subscription to FXVPS Pro ( https://secure.fxvps.pro/aff.php?aff=779 ).
    My preference is for trending systems

GOODMEN likes this.
  6. piphunter

piphunter Member

I am taking my sweet time because the truth is this is not for everyone, some will understand and some will not, we will move worw those eho get it and if that fails therr are many other options to try.

In the end I am determined to be among the 1% where money works for me starting this 2020.

Years of sacrifice, burning accounts, sleepless nights, hard lessons, failing to understand the Power of social Human networking n bad systems and long days of learning the hard way are paying off.

This is it, now I am ready, I hope others will be ready too.

Those who have these systems running or sumilsi please do share Ur experiences n strategist, let's harharn the power of this group n every willing participant to make real money and change a life.

PIP HUNTER

konkon likes this.
  7. Ben01

Ben01 Well-Known Member

thanks for getting more concrete. Don't want to discuss each of the EAs now, some have some potential, some less (from my own tests at least).

one thing about amount of funds - if you want to run multiple EAs on the same account then overall fund of 1000$ is way to less, especially because several of them are grid EAs.
    Even 10.000$ for 10 EAs of this type I consider too risky, it will blow up.

what shall be the overall design to run all EAs on one account?
    - in terms of funds, and lot/balance
    - in terms of monitoring EAs which will decide to close trades and stop EAs to prevent blow up?

Is that part already understood and designed?

8. piphunter

piphunter Member

I think you assume this is all going to being one account, that has never been the plan, for example,
    1. any grid style like system will be on a cent accounts with ECN brokers so that is 100$ equivalent to 10.000cent account
    2. price action EAs will be standard or cent depending on our risk appetite
    3. news EAs will be standard and only for high impact news
    4. scalping profitable system like hamster sometimes hold trades for upt to ten days and that is too long for me and means sometimes floating points can get out of hand but never the less the bot is profitable so that will be a cent account (10.000cent account)

I count already four accounts that we can split 1000$ on but in the end we will vote on what system to put the money in and like konkron already has experience with some and yourself included

The trick with grid accounts to prevent high drawdown and atleast make money, concentrate on one pair that is my experience, i used bonsai robot on 100$ standard account eurusd and got out 300$ before blowing up because the guy i was copying got greedy and add four more pairs but the trick is always withdraw returns in grid bots, on single pair it does quiet well as seen onth ebots i referenced please see trade history on myfxbook and fxblue

Ben01 likes this.
  9. Ben01

Ben01 Well-Known Member

thanks. there is some potential in the idea, definitely. I appreciate your try, because it requires first time and work from your side to come up with this.

I still have the feeling we need a very concrete plan. I don't think this plan will be created in a democratic brain storm. Someone (you?) needs to make a very concrete proposal.
    - how many accounts, standard or ECN, describe safety measures, proposes exactly which EAs and which not, provide monitoring links with historical results to each proposed ea, calculates expected profits based on historical data (profit per month/drawdown, etc.). which EAs run on one account, which separately.
    do we transfer deposits to collected account or everybody uses his own account and there is a trade copier service (if yes, which exactly). all the details, which are important.

maybe as a doc document on google drive, or powerpoint, or whatever you feel is best format.
    so that it grows at one place until is finished,
    otherwise it will be difficult to understand from many posts here, what exactly is the proposal, give feedback, and work on all the details.

without such concrete plan, this conversation will have brainstorming character only

10. piphunter

piphunter Member

By all accounts your right, I mentioned earlier a document is in the works and when it's complete it will be available on Google drive for viewing as my plan for pause two because I cab see there is interest in this here plan... This here is to measure the level of interest and thus we will move forward on the Google drive

And halfway done with the document

Thanks for your feed back! More coming soon.

PIP HUNTER

Ben01 likes this.
  11. piphunter

piphunter Member

Results from dragon expert EA & FX correlation ea cent account.

FX correlation was runniru from March 03, 2020 and was followed by dragon expert advisor today March 16, 2020, so far dragon expert advisor had made 1414¢ equivalent to 14$ since it started running the last 16hours.

As promised in the document it would be some of the bots we would run in pooled account when it comes to that.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hopefully with time other updates will come.

#piphunter

12. Akram

Akram Member

Hello Piphunter,

Your show pics working and ideas are very good, You are right we need to Earn if cent accounts given good earning than we can open more accounts every single trader . Your Joint Account offer is very good and I am with you . Here GOODMEN and all his team working very hard provide us a cheap market in a shape of joint purchase. Here we can buy at cheap price and I want that we need to work at your idea with joint account than need to share just with join paid member team. because we can't work life time with join forex account so need a team paid team . You discuss (dragon expert EA & FX correlation ea) in my way first we need to buy this EAs at this site if you have you can share or can demand price. . if both EAs already have at this site than very easy for every one . We can set I joint account if team traders want more accounts can copy in their sides . thanks GOOD LUCK .

:)

13. piphunter

piphunter Member

#13 piphunter, 17 March 2020
    Last edited: 17 March 2020
    Unfortunately after making school 24$ in two days from a 40$ cent account, account crushed from two issues, the server I was using had a catastrophic connection failure for four hours and by the time connection was restored it was too late to save account and i had started with a small balance of 40$ cent account,there would still be room for robots to make adjustments if I had used recommended 200$ cent account.

Lessons learned.

Don't use cheap VPS( I set up a VPS at my friend home because he has redudant server hardware)

On another occasion I used those cheap eBay VPS to test different strategies I got the same issues, constant resources unavailability. Don't use I repeat don't use cheap tea pot VPS if Ur investing real money to make a living on.

THERE .Were unacceptable connection speeds of up to 500ms at the time of failure(Not cool).

Have buffer funds, (recommend 200$ cent for this trategy)

Luckily this was a test account and now i know the strategy works, at the end of the month I will get a professional data centre vps & keep you posted on the results. Of the account I will be running.

BELOW ARE IMAGES OF THE SOME ISSUES.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    #piphunter

14. piphunter

piphunter Member

All ideas as well as positive and negative criticisms are welcome.

You can also send your questions!

#piphunter

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!