1. New purchase
  2. Collection of contributions
  3. If you are in the main list of these purchases, please make a payment immediately !!!

* Follow the links below to test yourself in these sections

Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts

Forex Indicators MT4

Binary Options Robot

Scam Crash And Boom Holy Grail Strategy

Discussion in 'Binary Options Trading systems and strategies' started by LegendLeach, 30 July 2020.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
70.00 USD
Participants':
10 of 10
Organizer:
LegendLeach
Settlement fee for participation:
11 USD
  1. Israel Levi

Israel Levi New Member

Did anyone actually gget the software? Cos am wondering if anyone knows what these softwares are?

2. Barney Barnard

Barney Barnard New Member

Also been scammed, chat deleted and blocked. I had a second no where i joined the channel without issues just to confirm he is a scammer. Gave him a piece of my mind...

3. Thandi

Thandi New Member

Crash and boom hollygrail does not exist. There is no such indicators in the mt5. That man scammed me also i sent him $40 coz i told him i didnthave $70 i promised to pay him after i get the system. He is a scammer stay away the is no hollygrail.

4. Thandi

Thandi New Member

there is no sohtware even those indicators u can't find in a mobile mt5. Just usea computer to create something to fool people. Price action in boom and crash is the hillygrail

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!