Recruitment of participants Day Trading & Swing Trading Master

Discussion in 'Video courses, trainings, educational material' started by GOODMEN, 20 July 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
500.00 USD
Participants':
3 of 15
Organizer:
GOODMEN
20%
Settlement fee for participation:
34 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. (anonym)
    2. (anonym)
    3. (anonym)
    ;

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Day Trading & Swing Trading Master

1.jpg

Work on : ES, NQ, YM, GC, CL, USD.SGD
    This system is really great for both day trading and swing trading. Most of the time you can get out for target profit in the same day before market closes. But for those who like to hold overnight and swing trade positions this course is also very good as most of the time the position held overnight will be good for even more ticks than initial target. So instead of going for +40 to +100 ticks you can go for +200 ticks instead. This is one of my most favorite trades. I believe you will also love it as it’s very easy to do and use, it works almost everyday and has a very high mathematical success rate up to 86%.

Like all of my courses I show you how each instrument performs using this system with a mathematical success rate. Some instruments do better than others on different trading courses. You will see which one has the lowest success rate as well as which one has the highest and each of them do individually. This will give you the opportunity to pick which instrument is best in terms of success rate and ultimately profit.

This course is just 34 minutes long. In 34 short minutes you’ll learn a very powerful way to take entries either long or short into the market and make one successful trade after another, allowing you to make a great deal of money for yourself just like you see me doing everyday at my YouTube channel. There you can see for yourself just how easy this is to do, and how profitable it is. And keep in mind that if I can do it so can you. And you have me to help you learn whereas in the beginning of my trading I had nobody to help me and those systems I tried didn’t work for me. So I had to develop my own system and it works so good and I’m so happy with it that I’m sharing my success through my courses.

This particular course is a personal favorite of mine because of the time it comes which is before the market opens and how easy it is and how quick it is to make very good profit everyday. This course is good for ease of use and that it works so good on everything like Gold, Oil Dow, S&P, Nasdaq, USD.

I think you will be very happy with this course.

Code:
    https://bowstradingsystem.com/product/day-trading-swing-trading-master

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!