Download EURO SCALPER - 300%/3 MONTHS/ 9% DD.

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by Gronbar, 16 August 2020.

1. Pedro2000pt

Pedro2000pt New Member

Amazing!

2. Hactic

Hactic Member

Hey Guys,

Just a quick explanation on the news since it seems to be a bit of an enigma for some. Just go to https://www.forexfactory.com/calendar and look at todays date. There is a little green triangle next to 01.30pm. This triangle means that this is the next upcoming event. The calendar is in local time, so the times may differ on your screen if you're in a different timezone. Mine is GMT+2.

upload_2021-3-16_11-41-16.png

Clink on the little folder icon next to the time and you will find information about the event. When it give a warning about volatility, like in the screenshot, please don't ignore it and shutdown your bot after the trades have finished. Do it at least a few hours prior to the time shown in the calendar do to the fact that the bot needs to finish the current trades. Don't wait until like 5 minutes before.

Cheers,

3. Hactic

Hactic Member

Adding to the news. You only have to pay attention to the news if the folder is RED. No need to disable the bot if the folder is any other color (yellow for example)

4. Goncalo008

Goncalo008 Member

So we need to avoid retail sales today right? I'am using this EA on audusd m5. this week

5. Goncalo008

Goncalo008 Member

upload_2021-3-16_11-47-7.png

Last week i was using m1 on eurusd, but i got warning about requotes so i tryed to tunne the ea on other pairs and its working very well. Yesterday i made around 40$ with 0.01 lots.

6. Hactic

Hactic Member

That is correct .. or WAS correct.

7. Beepop

Beepop New Member

hi guys, what setup do you use to trade other currency? like Gbp, Jpy etc?
    Thx for answer

8. Daxs

Daxs Member

I am using slightly differnt parameters, and it's working good
    Are you using it on M5?

9. Azure75

Azure75 Member

Great to see it has been working out for you as well, I think the most important part here is to track the news accordingly, 1 hour before and after high impact news is a good window to avoid issues.
    Recently XAUUSD has been my favorite symbol, although I have been trading it with other tools and decided to test this scalper on it and it is really good, seems much safer, since gold is constantly going up and down, it is also very volatile which means $$. I suggest giving it a go in demo, 0.01 lot per 1000 has been working well while doubling it during safer hours which is 17:30 to 23 (GMT+2). I did increase the step to 60, however, but also turned martingale on (set to 2), but gold is a different beast.

VoHai likes this.
  10. Superteo77

Superteo77 New Member

Hi,
    someone can help me to understand these input?:
    - Hidden_TP
    - Hiden_Tp
    - Averaging

Thanks!

Attached Files:

11. Pedro2000pt

Pedro2000pt New Member

Hey guys my update for the second week
    upload_2021-3-19_16-40-45.png

The EA survived the Fed News, it was selling during the big pump in eurusd this week I never turned it off because of the news.
    Martingale still off I'm scared of him, should I put it with low settings like 1.10?

12. pisagor84

pisagor84 New Member

[QUOTE = "Hactic, gönderi: 91626, üye: 7810"] Hey Millet,

Sadece hızlı bir güncelleme. 8 Aralık 2020'de 1200 $ ile gerçek bir hesapla başladım. Şu anda (16.03.2021) bakiyem:

[ATTACH = dolu] 37715 [/ ATTACH]

Bileşik nedeniyle artık işlem başına 0.06 lotum var ve bu da EA'nın zaman zaman kaçınılmaz olarak uğradığı büyük DD'den kurtulmamı sağlayacak.
    Basit kurallar :

* Açgözlü olmayın. EA odasına nefes alması için izin verin.
    * LotMultiplikator'da sakin ol .. benimki 1.13'e ayarlandı.
    * Bakiyenize ve DD'nize uyacak bir maksimum işlem sayısı belirleyin. Benimki 15'e ayarlandı.
    * Benim yaptığım gibi EURUSD ticareti yaparsanız, o zaman sadece Londra Oturumu ile ticaret yapın. Diğer tüm seanslar bu çiftte yavaştır.
    * Yüksek etkili yeni sırasında botu devre dışı bırakın, bu da birçok istenmeyen dalgalanmaya neden olabilir: https://www.forexfactory.com/calendar

Az önce söylediğim şeylerin çoğunun daha önceki yazılarında Azure75 tarafından zaten açıklanmış olduğuna inanıyorum. Lütfen gidin ve okuyun.

Sevgiler, [/ QUOTE]
    What is TP options 30 or 50

13. the 7th Guest

the 7th Guest New Member

Backtest Unlocked Edition

Attached Files:

14. Tikam

Tikam New Member

ERROR 404 IS STILL CONTINUE

15. Azure75

Azure75 Member

Martingale helps when there isnt much movement, however, you do need a bigger bank, so if your account is small then do not turn it on. Otherwise I suggest no more than 1.25

16. Pedro2000pt

Pedro2000pt New Member

Thanks!

17. raresforex

raresforex New Member

What is your max dd?

18. gamsto pro

gamsto pro New Member

Hello guys. Did you guyz survive yesterday tuesday 23rd all day bearish trend on eurusd? Drawdown reached around 350 Usd on 0.01 lot, multi 1.25. And dd reached around 750usd on lot size 0.02, multi 1.25. Now this ea is very good and yields good profit 90% of the time as you heard from other traders here. But watch out for this type of days and cut your losses soon if your equity is less than 2000usd.

19. VoHai

VoHai New Member

I had to turn off ea when my account had a big loss. from 2k3 $ to 650 $. on lot size 0.04, multi 1.25

20. gamsto pro

gamsto pro New Member

I went from 400usd to 700usd with this ea, but nearly blew everything on that bearish day. Luckily i always keep an eye on my ea and only lossed like 50usd but many using this ea blew. Even seller blew his account from 1500 usd to 2 usd lol. He has now changed his mt4 password lol. Im still currently using the ea and have now recovered half of that loss in two days.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!