Download EURO SCALPER - 300%/3 MONTHS/ 9% DD.

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by Gronbar, 16 August 2020.

1. mmr22

mmr22 Member

Thanks for sharing experiences, I have tested it this week live with the configuration that Azure75 went through but adding the stop at 15% with lots of 0.02 in an account of $ 300 has gained $ 125, it may one day lose 15% but I will test it for a long time with this setup to see if it is profitable in the long run

2. Azure75

Azure75 Member

I did think about multiplikator, and how it will help the bot recuperate, since its whole strategy is keeping its direction and meeting in the middle to ensure profit, will definitely give it a go next week!
    And yes, like you said, looks like the strategy its using its profitable on its own and one good thing is you can tweak the settings to your liking!

3. madgimper

madgimper Member

How are things going with this?

4. websterxie

websterxie New Member

Thank you for sharing your setting. Btw, your setting has no SL?

5. websterxie

websterxie New Member

Hi Azure, thank you for sharing your m5 set. Btw, I notice your m5 set has no stop lose right?

6. Rogers29

Rogers29 Member

Not an explicit stop loss in pips, but it has 2 fields: UseEquityStop =true or false and TotalEquityRisk, which is set at 20 (percent of account equity). So if you set UseEquityStop =true all trades will close when drawdown reaches 20% of the account equity. However, I think that EAs are not something that you put on a chart on a VPS and go out on holidays for a month. I keep an eye on the EA several times a day and if the drawdown ever gets very high I would make a quick calculation about how much profit the EA gave me and how much of these proftis I can sacrifice without losing my initial capital, but this never happened with this EA, live nor demo. Hope this makes sense.

Dorian Laredo, Rogerrabbit7 and finsx like this.
  7. websterxie

websterxie New Member

Hi Azure75, I’m using your preset today and it looks very promising!

Attached Files:

Zsolt Onodi likes this.
  8. Zsolt Onodi

Zsolt Onodi Member

Hi! I also put it on an ICMarkets real account with Azure75 settings, so far it works very nicely.I wonder what the multiplikator can do?!

9. Azure75

Azure75 Member

Hi guys, glad it's been working out well for everyone! Small update:
    Started the live account 6 days ago (last Tuesday) and 80$ in profit so far.
    Tested the multiplikator today and I must say that I do recommend it! It makes the bot's work easier when the trend has reversed. Have set it back to 1.13 on my live account and will try higher settings on а demo account, I suspect that up to 1.5 it might be pretty good without being excessive, at 2 it is basically Martingale. Will let you know. Attached an example of what the multiplikator does at 1.13

Attached Files:

• Ddz.JPG
      Ddz.JPG
      File size:
      10.2 KB
      Views:
    Miro and Zsolt Onodi like this.
  10. Zsolt Onodi

Zsolt Onodi Member

Hi Azure75!How much of balance did you start with the live account?I wonder how much the account can handle the multiplikator if the trend may not be reversed.Since you can’t do a backtest, that’s pretty hard to say!

11. Azure75

Azure75 Member

Hi Zsolt, I started with $200 and during my test I found out that for each $100 you can increase your lot by 0.01, so I started at 0.02. However, this is without multiplikator!
    I had the multiplikator on this night and it caused a huge drawdown, I had $280 which wasn't enough, so I assume you will need at least $300 ($400 to be safe) for 0.02 lots and multiplikator set to default (1.13).
    The good news is that in the morning it hit TP and had a nice profit of $30 right away and I immediately turned off the multiplikator and set my lot to 0.03. Will test it more on demo to find out but looks like you will need a slightly bigger bank, or you just increase the lots at a slower rate. Have to find out which is more profitable, but this is just fine-tuning the EA. Since this morning the profit doubled from me setting the lots at 0.03, so that's $60 profit for today.. Slightly stressful morning but overall a good day :)

12. samirgladiator

very good

13. Zsolt Onodi

Zsolt Onodi Member

Hi Azure! I used your second setting and it worked! I changed the lot size to 0.01 from, and multiplikator 1.13.
    My balance started at just over $ 500.

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/onodizs/icm-euro-scalper-m5/7439160

It includes 2 pieces of GU trading, it does not need to be considered.

Attached Files:

Azure75 likes this.
  14. Geoffrey Urch

Geoffrey Urch New Member

Hi Guy's, What set file have you found to be best please advise ? Regards Geoff

15. Zsolt Onodi

Zsolt Onodi Member

Hi Geoffrey !As Azure75 wrote earlier, EA is still being fine-tuned!
    I shared yesterday are his settings, adjusted to the risk of my balance! :)

16. Simon Hughes

Simon Hughes New Member

has anybody used this EA with anything other than EURUSD? I'm having a go on GBPUSD, but can be a bit hairy at times

17. Gaelsky

Gaelsky New Member

Vous pouvez l utiliser sur les paire majeur attention au spread selon vôtre courtier, moi je le laisse sur eurusd ecn

18. Gaelsky

Gaelsky New Member

19. Simon Hughes

Simon Hughes New Member

Merci pour votre réponse. Je pense que si vous faites attention aux nouvelles économiques, il y a un potentiel pour plus de paires à faible spread

20. Rogers29

Rogers29 Member

I tried once using it on GBPJPY but even though it was on that chart it still kept opening EURUSD trades. Perhaps I should have tried it on another MT4 platform.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!