Recruitment of participants Football/Soccer Betting Predictor System Spreadsheet/Program/Software/Tips/Picks

Discussion in 'Programs for the analysis of sports betting' started by Admin, 1 October 2024 at 10:50.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
40.00 USD
Participants':
4 of 5
Organizer:
Admin
80%
Settlement fee for participation:
9 USD
  1. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Football/Soccer Betting Predictor System Spreadsheet/Program/Software/Tips/Picks

This Spreadsheet System that I have designed will give you a breakdown of how a game should unfold. It will give you the predicted amount of goals for the game and an advised bet of Over or Under 2.5 Goals. It will also calculate a Supremacy Rating (based on a team's attacking and defensive strength against their current opponent). An advised bet will also be called up by the Spreadsheet.

222.png

Three correct score predictions will also be made (using the Poisson Distribution formula) and a chance (%) for each listed.

As you can see, this item is an investment which will heavily improve and aid your betting.

This item will be emailed to you (most likely within a few hours) as soon as I see your email/payment.

Please check my feedback to see that this item (as well as my others) are of a high quality.

2. lostinheaven

lostinheaven Member

3. blackstuff

blackstuff Member

Last 2 people. Let's go gentlemens

4. fxbull

fxbull New Member

Question please, for some of us who do not know anything about football, do we need to add anything into the software before giving us prediction of over or under goals. I ask this question becuase I only need a software that can just predict for me if I open it. It will to me which match to play, which team to win and either to play over or u der goals. No stress to input numbers and figures. Can I get such software?

5. blackstuff

blackstuff Member

https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/foo...crosoft-excel-spreadsheet-auto-results.17406/

It's perfect if you bet on everything in combination with the automatic analysis system, I think this is exactly what you are looking for with these two products. I'm sure you won't need to look anywhere else but your betting site.

6. blackstuff

blackstuff Member