Сommunication I will stop using ninjatrader and sell my license.

Discussion in 'Free communication on a variety of topics' started by David Velez Quiroz, 2 March 2021.

1. David Velez Quiroz

David Velez Quiroz New Member

Hello everyone, I have been trading on ninjatrader for a few years now and I have a lifetime license for the platform.
    I am going to change broker and platform to go to tradestation since they have offered me better things than in ninjatrader, I will no longer need my license for the platform and that is why I am selling it for 500 dollars , it is the lifetime license and it costs 1090 dollars , but I am selling it for 500 to not leave it saved since I will not use it and get some profit and help a trader who needs it at an economic price.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!