Download KGF v1 EA

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by GOODMEN, 20 March 2020.

1. Serge Denizyaran

Serge Denizyaran Active Member

Here is the statement for my 7k and 1k live accounts. The 7k is little fragmented, I was also running iLAN 2.0 and Bunny v2.2 but they didnt add to much profit to it so its mostly this EA. 1k live is only this EA. Yea I might create myfxbook but I just dont like to give them my password. My 10k has Dragon 4.1 running now with similar trading set and settings but less risky and less hedging.

Screenshot 2020-08-02 at 11.19.53.png Screenshot 2020-08-02 at 11.20.48.png

2. Serge Denizyaran

I also manage a 100k account for my friend. This is his live account with this EA. Fully untouched all week. FYI - not the KGF but the iLAN trio 1.47 mod1 I uploaded here with my set only trading Sydney and Tokyo.

Screenshot 2020-07-31 at 23.54.21.png

3. Serge Denizyaran

Sharing the source probably will get me in trouble as it is a paid EA but use the settings below on demo this week and see what you think. I haven't figured out the MM for this EA yet so you will need to edit the lots every night and increase it. Basically divide your equity by 20000 and enter the first three digits into the lots. Do this every night to increase your profits. Example: $7000 / 20000 = 0.35 lots. You can also use 30000 to have less DD also low profits. Virtual TP is a little buggy and doesn't work when the MT4 loses connection to server. I made about 12% last week on this setting on GBPUSD at M30. If you set the risk to 1, then the EA will close both losing trade and profit making trade when it hits 1% so you wont make much money on recovered trades. 10 works for me. Editing TP didnt make much difference as if it trades a trend then it keeps opening in the same direction when it hits like 10TP. 19 works for me again. If you reduce distance, you will have a lot more trades but more martingale ones.

Screenshot 2020-08-02 at 11.29.56.png

EDWIN R likes this.
  4. lengendcb

lengendcb Member

Regarding the risk, I can only see Level Risk, which in the manual refer to the levels of martingale which when reached, will close the trade when the profits is $1. I have personally tried it and it works as described.

Ya, no worries regarding the source code part.

5. Serge Denizyaran

What risk level do you use?

6. lengendcb

lengendcb Member

I set it at 3 to test the function. Normally use default 10.

7. wohli24

wohli24 New Member

#87 wohli24, 16 August 2020
    Last edited: 16 August 2020
    Hi Guys,
    i have a real account with 2.000 $ real money. what kind of ea is the best for autotrading (KGF, ILAN, DRAGON) and wich setting the best?
    Thanks
    Tomas

8. Serge Denizyaran

Probably Dragon. Definitely not KGF. You can use my strategy explained in this thread or use the default at 0.01

9. wohli24

wohli24 New Member

Thanks for fast replay. wich settings you favorit and wich trading pairs and time the best?
    Thanks for perfekt tips

10. Serge Denizyaran

Dragon works best with GU but works with all other pairs. The default is meant to be used with three pairs but I dont. I have attached the official guide but I dont follow it.
    I have edited the code my self a little but my settings in this thread earlier works with the original file too Post#83. I trade only Asian session and close the trades during the day if there are any left over.
    M30 or H1 is best but I prefer M30 with 30 pip step. Here is my live FXbook on Dragon since 27th July. Trading 3 hours a day.

upload_2020-8-17_9-34-45.png

Attached Files:

11. Wingzero83

Wingzero83 New Member

Hi Serge, thx for being generous sharing your knowledge with us. Do you mind telling us why you need to edit the dragon code? Is there any bug or maybe there is some feature that u want to enhance? And if we have the original one, can it still run properly? Seeing ur myfxbook really makes me want to have the dragon ea :)

12. Serge Denizyaran

No worries at all. I'm basically after adding a automated lot manager and change the martingale to something I can understand better. The default is fine really, I just need to edit it every night and increase the lot size manually. On the other hand, discovered that Dragon is actually a copy of Irins EA. In fact it is Irins just with the name change. The code is exactly same.
    Since last week I changed my strategy as I got very close to margin call when GU moved 195 pips in one day. and then again the next day! Now I use equity/50000 and enter the first three digits. Almost like 0.01 per 500usd. Changed martin to 10 and risk 10 as well. Still trading Asian sessions only. I do still like the default set too so testing that as well. Might go to that one instead. Asian session is stable but during the day it can get scary with bog lot sizes. Hence I tried 40 pip step but reverted back to 30 again. Reduced TP to 10 from 19.

13. wohli24

wohli24 New Member

can yoi send a screenshot from youre setting please?

14. wohli24

wohli24 New Member

Something i dont understand. Dragon works with pip steps. So if i use Distance pips of 30 the system open every 30 pips a new trade. Is there a different if i use M5, 15 or M15? Dont understand it.....In everey time the program open the same trades.....

15. lengendcb

lengendcb Member

Let me reply. The timeframe does not matters. Only when the distance set is reached, it will open 2 trades in opposite directions. With 1 trade using the smallest lot size(as it is in the trend direction), the other trade will be the next level of martingale. In this case, the martingale levels are set using fibonaci steps, 0.01, 0.02, 0.03, 0.05, 0.08.

16. lengendcb

lengendcb Member

I can see that you are also interested in the source. This EA is very active, just that it lacks the trailing stop for profits trailing. As in when the distance step is reached, it will close the current winning trade, while the losing trade will continue. Then the EA will open another 2 trades in the opposite direction. But if can edit the source code and and trailing stop for the supposed to be closed winning trade, I think this will be an even profitable EA.

17. raresforex

raresforex New Member

Are you still using Dragon? I've tried your settings in backtest on EURUSD but in February it fails
    How can I contact you so we can talk more

18. Prince Khan

Prince Khan New Member

hey , do u have the pdf guide for this. pls help me

19. Serge Denizyaran

I stopped doing this strategy due to big moves on GU and EU. I still use it but not for my main income. I still have it on EU, EJ and UJ pairs. Pip step 15 and 1am to 9am only. 0.01 per 5k.

makes peanuts but safe.

Buckacky likes this.
  20. Buckacky

Buckacky New Member

Hello, Serge
    Can you please tell us what EA do you use for main income?

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!