Download My Old Strategy xxxZ.Zx Binary.com

Discussion in 'Trading robots and strategies for binary' started by jone dave, 2 September 2019.

1. leonida

leonida Member

Hi ... sorry but I don't know if I can post this topic here ...
    I just bought "old strategy xxxz.zx" ... a lot of material ... excellent ... but kindly help me find the precise folder inherent in the strategy illustrated in the video ... because I don't know where to find it .... for courtesy help me ... thank you so much ...!

2. leonida

leonida Member

hello ... kindly can you help me to understand which software and which precise folder should I use to perform the same strategy that is used in the video you posted, because there are too many folders and in a confused way that it is impossible to understand where the strategy is located real and which software I have to use (in this case too there are too many software and I don't know which one to use) ... Please answer as soon as possible at least I can start studying this strategy otherwise it is useless to have purchased it ... thank you so much ...!

3. leonida

leonida Member

Hello administrator ... sorry for the further message ... but I'm still waiting for your answer ... sorry if I allow myself to tell you but how much it is to buy, answer immediately but if one needs assistance many times, do not answer or say only this is the material we have at our disposal .... honestly it does not seem so correct to me, since we buy the products from you anyway and therefore you should give a minimum of assistance ... in any case I thank you and I hope you will answer me ...best regards..!

4. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

the product is checked by the purchase participants. I didn't watch it.

5. leonida

leonida Member

So sorry but what should I do ... ?? ask who bought it ..?

6. leonida

leonida Member

Hi again ... Look I don't know where to bang your head anymore ... !!! I even tried to send an email to the owner of the software who rightly replied like this (see attached photo) ... I'm sorry to disturb you but kindly help me ... I think it has this point you should ask the owner of the software for more details given the you have purchased and will certainly reply (as he wrote in the email ...) I await your news ... thanks again ...!

7. leonida

leonida Member

8. leonida

leonida Member

Hi Everyone ... kindly if someone bought the old strategy xxxZ.Zx could tell me exactly in which folder the same strategy used in the video on page 1 is located and also the software, because I can't find it, when I opened the zip format there are too many folders and I don't know where to start ... thank you very much ...!

9. leonida

leonida Member

Hello Administrator .... sorry for my continuous disturbance but you could kindly help me by asking someone in who bought the old xxxZ.Zx strategy in which folder and which software exactly I must use ... please help me ... thank you .. .

10. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

you need to find it yourself. this participant is not present.

11. ptc

ptc Active Member

12. Moh_990x

Moh_990x New Member

Can i still buy this packege ? how much ? and what this packege include ?
    Thanks.

13. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

14. King Jed

King Jed New Member

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!