Recruitment of participants NinjaTrader 8 Coding Essentials

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 4 August 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
70.00 USD
Participants':
3 of 10
Organizer:
Dron
30%
Settlement fee for participation:
8 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. (anonym)
    2. S X, 3. dmn99;

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

NinjaTrader 8 Coding Essentials
    Screenshot_780.jpg

2.png

Strategy Design Essentials
    Crash Course on how to Get Up and Running with Strategy Development for NinjaTrader 8

Course duration: 3 hours
    Course lectures: 14 lectures

What you'll learn
    ✓ You will learn how to code strategies for NinjaTrader 8.
    ✓ You will get a framework that you can re-use numerously for making your own strategies.
    ✓ You will understand how to most effectively structure the code base for designing strategies for NinjaTrader.
    ✓ You will get a lot of examples and some interesting bonuses on working with NinjaTrader strategies.

Course Description

This course is a quintessence of the other 120 lecture course on NinjaTrader and is completely dedicated to strategy development. It is a quick way to get up and running with the code and demonstrates the most essential techniques I use to develop strategies demonstrating common scenarios.
    In the course we buid everything together in a modular approach and I provide all the code that is used in the resources. The course is very hands and provides a very usefull framework that you can use in the future to build your own strategies for NinjaTrader.

3.png

Indicator Design Essentials
    Get Some Real Life Practical Examples of Proper Indicator Design for NinjaTrader 8

Course duration: 3 hours
    Course lectures: 16 lectures

What you'll learn
    ✓ You will learn how to set up a template to use with 99% of your future indicators that you are planning to code.
    ✓ You will find out how to code multi-timeframe indicators.
    ✓ You will discover how to correctly initialize the indicators from the strategy code.
    ✓ You will realize numerous little tricks that will save you many hours of going through various forums.
    ✓ You will get information about special features such as NinjaTrader indicator TypeConverters that will enhance your user experience.
    ✓ You will get code and review for 3 really interesting real-world application that you can apply in your everyday trading.

Course Description

Hello guys!

I am very happy to announce that I have finally released the long-awaited indicator design course which is in fact a very good compilation of all of my experience on indicator creation in NinjaTrader 8.

You will find quite a lot of information inside the course on how to create indicators, many tricks and loads of tips that believe me will save you a lifetime. I wish I had them when I started!!! Many sleepless nights) led to the shared experience in this course!

Overall the course covers most of what you will need and come across whilst making indicators for NinjaTrader. Multitimframe, complex issues, settings, parameters, enhancements and so many little things that can sometimes take hours and hours to realize that you will surely find this course valuable.

Additionally, I have provided the course with 3 indicator showcases and a pretty interesting trading concept that you can try and use in your trading life. The course will take you through an EMA real angle indicator, DX+ DX- and a sophisticated daily and intraday range indicator that can give you a bit of an extra edge on the market.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!