Realised Precis EA

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by syedanas, 13 May 2020.

1. syedanas

syedanas Member

Link: https://t.me/mforex_pro
    Seller's telegram: @mforexpro

Seller Quoted :

"Hi friends. Since I began to publish the results of a new EA, many of you began to write me a personal message with a request to sell a new EA. OK. Make the release.
    I called it Precis EA. To talk in detail about his impressive results I do not need, you saw it in real time here in the group. Who has not seen, can see in the chat history above.
    And so...
    Precis EA. Price of$ 350. Only 10 copies available (collected group of buyers as before)
    Minimum balance of 2000. Can 1000, but I recommend 2000.
    Works with one window, with minimum 2 pairs, maximum of 7 couples. All settings and details I will provide upon purchase.
    To purchase please contact personal messages.

P. S. Left were 3 copies."

Attached Files:

2. Antonis

Antonis Active Member

#2 Antonis, 14 May 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: 14 May 2020
  • Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!