Recruitment of participants RK-Sys Platinum v4 NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 16 January 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
2046.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 25
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
84 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

RK-Sys Platinum v4 NT8

0.jpg

We promised you that we would continuously improve RenkoKings’ flagship system. Do you remember?

To deliver our promise, our dev and trading teams were working hardest possible for several months in a row, going back & forth between conceptualizing, developing, backtesting, revising, forward-testing… Days and nights! We quietly executed this super tough project and kept the secret from all of you.

And… after countless hours of hard working and tireless dedication, we finally succeeded in boosting the system’s power, plus bringing much more ease of trading. In summary, we pushed the system to a whole new high level, while still keeping its core concept !!!

Then… today we are excited to introduce RK-Sys Platinum v4, the next version of its predecessor, RenkoKings Platinum 3.1 (with a slight change in the name). This latest version incorporates SIGNIFICANT upgrades that greatly enhance signal quality and introduce a more intuitive interface, making trading a breeze.

Attention: If you are looking for a robust trend-following system that can reduce failed entry signals in choppy markets, then look no further than RK-System Platinum v4.

We are confident and proud to state that RK-Sys Platinum v4 is a perfect discretionary trading system that can help you reach your trading dream.
    Signal Quality

i-2HpFNxb-X3.png

i-5p9smVQ-X3.png i-6BhtpZQ-X3.png i-7P9bDHp-X3.png i-Ctfs573-X3.png i-DMQ4hW5-X3.png i-gFsbn7d-X3.png i-kx4Ch2p-X3.png i-Pqwt6Wf-X3.png i-t9mBnFF-X3.png i-V8WC4tZ-X3.png i-v9MXMCs-X3.png i-wNk9D7X-X3.png i-wPm4Wgp-X3.png

Previously, the system presented many signals that traders had to filter manually based on their trading expertise. However, the upgraded version now includes advanced filtering capabilities that have drastically improved signal quality and eliminated unnecessary ones, especially in sideways conditions.

Pullback signals offered by RK-Sys Platinum v4 allows you to profit from market trends by following the well-known saying “Follow the trend”.

Why did we choose the pullback signal type over others? Because we want to ensure that your trades are executed during the most advantageous phase of the market, which is the stage when a trend has already taken shape.

What makes this phase so advantageous? During a trending market, pullback signals provide you with the following benefits:

Secure a better entry, which leads to high rewards.
    Implement a tighter stop-loss, resulting in low risks.

The Bar Min/Max and Distance Min/Max filters will enable you to customize the area where the most reliable pullback signals appear according to your trading style and expertise.
    Visual Interface

RK-Sys Platinum v4 comes with an intuitive interface that simplifies trend and signal identification, with clouds indicating Buy (green) and Sell (pink) areas. By observing the color and direction of the clouds and baseline plot, you can quickly grasp market trends.

If the cloud and baseline are green and sloping upwards, it is a sign that the market is in an uptrend.
    If the cloud and baseline are pink and sloping downwards, it is a sign that the market is in a downtrend.

In this upgraded edition, each signal type is presented in a distinct shape and custom symbol, which makes it easy to differentiate them from each other. Moreover, you can hide any signal type that you don’t want to display on the chart.

https://youtu.be/x5nossScOlw

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!