Recruitment of participants Smart Money Indicator

Discussion in 'Forex Indicators MT4' started by GOODMEN, 17 June 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
170.00 USD
Participants':
2 of 15
Organizer:
GOODMEN
13%
Settlement fee for participation:
12 USD
  1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Smart Money Indicator
    mt4

1.jpg

The Understanding the Smart Money Indicator
    Before diving into the depths of this revolutionary indicator, it's essential to grasp its fundamental concept. The Smart Money Indicator is designed to detect significant market movements by analyzing the actions of institutional investors and big players in the market. Leveraging advanced algorithms and cutting-edge technology, it identifies where the smart money is flowing, giving traders a competitive edge.

This is one of the best Forex System available for MT4/MT5 Powered by the most advanced, adaptive, and profitable trading (turning-point detection) algorithms on the market,using Secrete Strategies.

It is for all pairs,Gold,Nasdaq,Us30.....

It is for all Time frames :M5,m15,M30,H1,H4.

DEAR FOREX TRADER,
    I have been involved in Forex trading for over 12 years. During this time, I have dedicated myself to improving the trading process and making it as clear and profitable as possible for beginners.

As someone who has experienced the difficulties of finding reliable information in the trading world, I am here to provide you with everything you need to know. My goal is to help you achieve a more stress-free and desirable lifestyle.

If you have been waiting for an opportunity or a reason to change your life for the better, then look no further. "Shadow Bank Indicator" is the solution that will guide you to a brighter future. Let me help you take the first step towards success.

The Smart Money Indicator Consists Of Two Sub-Indicators:
    The Smart Money Indicator, a powerful tool for traders using MT4 and MT5 platforms, comprises two essential sub-indicators:

1. The Smart Money Indicator:
    The Smart Money Indicator delivers invaluable insights through four distinct pieces of information: an analysis icon, a strength icon, a trend icon, and the overall trend icon. However, the ultimate signal to heed is the last trend icon, amalgamating data across all time frames, ranging from 5 minutes to H4.

The Power of Analysis

Before initiating any trade, diligent attention to the last trend icon is paramount. Should all time frames unveil a buy signal, it serves as a definitive green light for purchase. Conversely, a sell signal resonating across all time frames signifies a robust call to action for selling.

2. The Supertrend Indicator:
    Complementing the Smart Money Indicator is the Supertrend Indicator, which furnishes traders with pivotal support and resistance levels. By delineating these levels directly on the chart, it facilitates seamless decision-making regarding stop-loss or take-profit levels and offers clarity on future market targets.

Leveraging Support and Resistance Levels

The visual representation provided by the Supertrend Indicator is unparalleled. Green dots signify support levels, while yellow dots denote resistance levels. It's imperative to note that breached support levels may transition into resistance and vice versa, underscoring the dynamic nature of market behavior.

Code:
    https://forex1002.gumroad.com/l/smartmoneyindicator

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!