Recruitment of participants Stock Bae - Millionaire Traders Society VIP COURSE

Discussion in 'Video courses, trainings, educational material' started by MalcomLeed, 5 October 2024 at 17:14.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
120.00 USD
Participants':
2 of 10
Organizer:
GOODMEN
20%
Settlement fee for participation:
13 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. (anonym)
    2. (anonym)
    ;

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. MalcomLeed

MalcomLeed Well-Known Member

Trader
    MEET COACH JESS

Hi! My name is Jessica Ramos, and I’m an experienced trader and financial freedom mentor. I’ve been trading for 7 years & teaching for 5. Needless to say, I’ve learned plenty of tricks in the game. Now I’m putting my years of experience and proven trading track record to good use by teaching others how to trade! I’ve had the pleasure of helping thousands of students change their financial futures and find financial freedom by learning how to trade. My methods work for cryptocurrencies, forex, stock options, and more.

Learn the technical side of trading with simplicity & mentorship Designed for Forex & Futures

What You Will Learn with Our Trading Classes
    **Global Market Analysis: Master the art of analyzing the global market to select the right currency pairs and futures contracts that align with your trading goals.

**Market Movements: Learn to track and capitalize on market movements even without complete access to underlying market conditions.

**Focused Lessons: Each lesson focuses on a key topic, carefully
    crafted and delivered by our expert team for easy comprehension.

**Risk Management: Perfect your entry strategies to help minimize risk and maximize potential returns.

https://www.instagram.com/stock_bae/