Refused The best trader of all time - Alex Antoniou - Theory of Eight

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by Alan Hoang, 4 November 2020.

1. Alan Hoang

Alan Hoang Member

1. TO SUCCESS IN THE MARKET, FOLLOW THE FOOTSTEP OF THE MASTER TRADER WHO DISCOVER THE WORKING LAW OF THE MARKET

I would like to remind you guys that there are 99% losers in the market which we can come to the conclusion that most indicators, EAs and so called “trading systems” out there hardly work consistently over time. Maybe, they work for a short time and failed miserable other time. In order to reverse this process, we should do the followings:

_Forget about purchasing many cheap products from few dollars to thousands of dollars. Find only 1 or 2 worthy trading courses

_Follow the footstep of the Master Traders who discovered the working law of the market who are actually making money from trading and not selling courses, indicators, courses.Master traders are hard to find because they are not many, actually there are only a few you can counted by your fingers. One of them is GANN W.D. Unfortunately he died long time ago and his trading secret still a secret the crowd.

I have been search for effective GANN trading system for years and most so called “GANN trading system” out there are complicated astrology/astronomy based which is not practical in trading.

Most hard Gann researchers forgot that GANN himself is actually a mathematician. So the law of vibration he use in his trading should be very much related to math.

Fortunately I found 2 sources of MASTER TRADERS who has successfully double, triple accounts in matter of month CONSISTENTLY. And these 2 master traders are actually spent more than 20 years of their lives cracking GANN SECRET.

Here I will introduce to you guys one of them, his name is ALEX ANTONIOU
    I will introduce the second Master trader in another thread

2. CHECK OUT HIS ARTICLES HERE:

https://medium.com/@alexantoniou/th...-using-several-sciences-oct-2014-1a16660ef293
    https://medium.com/@max7group
    http://www.morningsidenews.co.za/is-this-the-worlds-best-trader/

3. COURSE SEMINAR DETAILS (I copied the email he sent to me about the course)

Thank you for your interest in the theory of Eight . This is a very special seminar with a certain deadline.

Twenty five years ago , i started experimenting with the Pythagorean Code, which is a hyper extension of the Pythagorean theorem.

It consists of the 3 basic shapes Triangle, square and circle, but on a 3-dimensional form. In our case we have the Pyramid ( tetrahydron, ) the Cube ( hexahydron ) and the Sphere. Pythagoras , the Ancient Greek Philosopher built the Greek language on Math and Music and there's much more than we think. He had a method of accurately predicting the future in every form.

To make the long story short, i managed to apply the Pythagorean Code in the Financial Markets and i got financially free :)

I developed a theory called " The theory of Eight” , which i analyze in this seminar to a very strict number of people that come ONLY through reference or contact me directly.

It teaches you the following in 2 or 3 different sessions :

Session 1 : How to calculate EXACTLY the future retracement of a swing from top to bottom and vice versa. This theory applies from the Daily chart down to the 1 min chart.

Session 2: a) How to move from the previous theory that has to do with the circle to the square. In this theory we understand WHY every swing stops EXACTLY at a future top or bottom and again we are able to calculate exactly the next tops and bottoms. It focuses on degrees of the circle and how and when the circle is complete . When the circle is complete , the trend changes and we calculate again EXACTLY where it stops.

b) Vibration : Vibration means the price level that every security “ flirts” most of the day. In other words you will be able to calculate the day’s vibration and thus point exactly the price level that it has to pass within the day. The Vibration applies to the Daily chart and it gives you a big picture of the day’s price level.

Session 3 : The cherry on the pie is what we call “ Polarity”. The polarity is the most difficult thing to predict. It has to do with the candle polarity. It other words, we will apply the Theory of Eight to accurately predict whether the daily candle will be bullish or bearish !!! This theory applies to every chart down to the 1 min !

At the end of each session I give you assignments to predict where the future price level will be.

This seminar is bound with an Non Disclosure Agreement , This is because investors have put 100's of millions and soon Billions and the damage of even mentioning its' name can be huge loss.

You may use this knowledge for your own privilege and nothing else.

The Value of this 2 – 3 session seminar is 12.500 Euro. At the moment it is by far the most expensive trading seminar worldwide.

The reason is that from my trading experience and the dozens of seminars i have attended in the past , there is nothing like The Theory of Eight.

I made it so simple than even a five yr old can apply it. It is by far the best investment someone can make for himself!

For some clients i can break the amount into 2 or 3 instalments 4500 euro+ 4.000 + 4.000 for their convenience.

Everything is live on skype on " share screen"

If you manage to come up with the amount to reserve your seat , i will send you the NDA.

All the Best,

Alex Antoniou

4. HIS YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER (You can contact him directly on twitter as he is more active on twitter)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw9jHYEAZmTBnvSX4aPAv2A/videos

https://twitter.com/Alex__Antoniou

https://www.facebook.com/Nexxus-Partners-490010444426426/

5. CONCLUSION:

Fee:
    As you can see the price of the course is expensive for most of us. It is 12,500 Eur which can be converted to about $USD 14,700.
    I'm willing to join purchase with you guys. We can definitely set up group of 50 people to purchase and each could spend about $USD 300.00
    But I will leave that to the admin to decide and organize.

Course: Since there is no materials for the course then the admin could do the recording of the seminars session then we will receive the courses as the recording videos.

I'm looking forward to this successful purchase

2. Samir

Samir New Member

This one seems really amazing.Waiting for the admin to see it and decide if it is a worthy investment.

3. Alan Hoang

Alan Hoang Member

#3 Alan Hoang, 9 December 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: 9 December 2020
    I think it's a waste of time mate, if you check carefully then you know that most group buy here can't purchase any product that worth nearly 20 K. Most group buy here purchase product under 5K and each member pay like 20 buck to 40 buck. So it's not gonna happened .

4. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

hi
    posting personal contacts will result in your account being blocked.

5. azx

azx Member

Hello @Alan Hoang
    What the name and the website second Master trader, please?

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!