Download Xpert Scalper EA

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by GOODMEN, 28 December 2019.

1. ronny1

ronny1 Active Member

Unfortunally here isn't the place to discuss such things. And it wouldn't help you that much, because some of my EAs are not for public. Another thing is that we are all different.
    What works for one is for another to risky or to lazy or to fast.... See the Plarafy-EA, most people are happy with the proggy. I saw after two day that this Ea opened trades with
    11 Lot (in a 7k demo) and I was done with that. But I don't want to spoil the party there...
    But you will find here some interesting tools - even if the joint purchase was somewhat disappointing: The Crown FX (halfautomated) is such a tool, very good, but you must
    buy it directly and it's not for newbies. Some of the EAs from Antonis Michos (?) on MQL5 are fine and not so expensive to start here a joint purchase. For example, the
    'Vitual Trade Killer' with an good indicator system (you will find here many good systems cheap or free) and some money management can bring you solid 20% every month.

Ron

andrian kusuma likes this.
  2. andrian kusuma

andrian kusuma Active Member

Thank you, Ron for your reply. :) From what you are saying, a semi automatic EA that help manual trading it is better than a fully automated EA. I will check the tools you said

I try looking for Crown FX, but I only found FX Crown X. is this correct, Ron?

3. ronny1

ronny1 Active Member

You will find it here: https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/fx-crown.1213/
    But our joint purchase was not so good because of the heavy restrictions of the product. This is a typical example where I saw many red flags (much sales blabla, too optimistic results.... and so on), but I was wrong here. Dan Murakami (?), the Developer of the system is a honest man, he gave some good support in the beginning and later I get a very useful additional tool for free. FX Crown worked before the Corona Crisis nearly like advertised. Then - most here know it - we saw many ugly moves in the market - and so I saw some days with not so good results. So I decided to stop the system for a while. But all in all it's very nice and not so expensive (99,- USD I think).
    And yes, I think semi automated is better than full automated EAs. But one can trade most EA's "semi-automated". For Example Martingale-EAs that you can put on / off with the trend. But you need the nerves for that. Years ago I had with some friends such a tool nearly full-automated. He does "pyramiding" the trades in one direction and martingale-trades in the other, opens only new Martingale Trades when trades against the Martingale are in the blue and secured and the indication was right. We needed a good half year to make it complete and our programmer was a rich man after that... ;) But it works and it made easy 50% in a month. Since that I know that the old spelling "martingale didn't work" isn't everytime correct.

Ron

andrian kusuma likes this.
  4. andrian kusuma

What broker you and your friends use, Ron? Because some broker will not let you withdraw if you win alot of profit
    There is alot of experience and wisdom in you Ron :) I'm glad you can share your journey here
    Did you join mql5 ? if you don't mind I want to add you as a friend there

5. ronny1

ronny1 Active Member

I use at the time IC markets + Yadix without problems. Some of the Brokers I used over the years doesn't exist anymore. I stopped using european brokers because the redicoulos 1:30 leverage for customers from europe. Yes, I think I have a lot experience but with wisdom it's such a thing. My biggest mistake in this year was to buying the both 'Doit'-EA on MQL5. After I bought it, only losses, I stopped it after 14 days. I had to know it before... short TP and huge SL. That was 1k just for learning... Okay, I'm easily to find on MQL5 when you read some of my reviews of the products of Antonis Michos, specially the "Virtual Killer Trade". We had a little correspondence some times ago and I think I could give him some fresh ideas. He is always open for new things. I think his new semi-automated EA "trendax" he developed after that. Will test this machine in the next time. He had at the time a special offer, but I will do no advertising here. Must check out by yourself.

Ron

6. andrian kusuma

Okay I will. Thank you, Ron

7. ducktale99

ducktale99 Member

8. andrian kusuma

I already showed you the setting on page 13

9. forex ax

forex ax New Member

Hello does anyone want to join to buy xpert ea for newest version for $50

10. FusionFx

FusionFx New Member

Sale page?

11. forex ax

forex ax New Member

12. beater

beater New Member

History reading right?

13. forex ax

forex ax New Member

Yes, cancel it guys sorry, i think the new version is different, but it seem not

14. Anon752

Anon752 New Member

Does anyone have the MQL4 for this? It does a few things I want to look at.

15. forex ax

forex ax New Member

I have it, but dunno which version it is, PM me

16. Anon752

Anon752 New Member

It won't let me. It says "You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: forex ax."

I am guessing we're to new or something like that?

17. Anon752

Anon752 New Member

#277 Anon752, 30 May 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: 30 May 2020
    That is awesome. Thank you. I appreciate the help!

18. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

posting personal contacts is strictly prohibited. the next violation will be deleting you...

19. forex ax

forex ax New Member

Sorry, I will delete my post

20. Dunarel Badescu

My BT also looks amazing. I guess the only way to find out about history, is to let it run in a real account for a week, then do the backtest of the same past week, and see if it matches.
    I mean, even you do not need this, because we will be so rich, no need for this forum anymore (obviously) !!!

So now I understand why nobody did the real test, is because after they do it, they become rich, and disapear.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!