Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Club of joint purchases.

1. s3xy replied to the thread Recruitment of participants Apteros Intensive Apr’24 - Merritt Black and all past intensives.

Can we proceed with the joint purchase? We already have 14 folks which is more than enough and everyone is looking forward to the course...

19 May 2024 at 13:54
  2. Mitzi7 replied to the thread Fundraising Price Action Pivoter V2.

To further complicate the purchase, We have 3 participants with zero previous purchases. I imagine that they may be reluctant to pay...

19 May 2024 at 13:51
  3. GOODMEN replied to the thread Buy US30 Scalper EA MT4 (no dll).

yes

19 May 2024 at 13:47
  4. Harakty replied to the thread Recruitment of participants A1 Trading MT4 Bundle.

up

19 May 2024 at 13:24
  5. vu van yen replied to the thread Fundraising Bitcoin Wizard V1.7 (no dll).

me too

19 May 2024 at 12:51
  6. vu van yen liked MrMaths's post in the thread Fundraising Bitcoin Wizard V1.7 (no dll).

@GOODMEN Please could we recruit for the MT5 version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/110516?source=External I will join it...

19 May 2024 at 12:51
  7. A R Vijay posted a new thread.

Request HYBRID TRADING SYSTEM (MANUAL AND AUTOMATIC)

HYBRID TRADING SYSTEM (MANUAL AND AUTOMATIC)...

Forum: Requests for joint purchases

19 May 2024 at 12:35
  8. Dante777 replied to the thread Recruitment of participants Gann Swing Structure (no dll).

Come lads just 2 more

19 May 2024 at 12:27
  9. comrex replied to the thread Fundraising Secure Forex Robot.

can you try this link? https://t.me/secureforex

19 May 2024 at 12:23
  10. klogro posted a new thread.

Download LIT Trading May Madness

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1g5l1o7BYGQ-CA6PiIK_nW3G-ckCVFfsy Enjoy.

Forum: Video courses, webinars, training material

19 May 2024 at 12:11
  11. Boba replied to the thread Fundraising Secure Forex Robot.

This TG channel is empty.

19 May 2024 at 12:10
  12. Alex Storn liked rezus's post in the thread Recruitment of participants Gann Swing Structure (no dll).

Read carefully, it is written in the description of the topic! THE SET OF PARTICIPANTS is the Gann Swing structure (without dll)....

19 May 2024 at 11:43
  13. pp67 replied to the thread Buy AI-hybrid system.

Where did he mention that? I wonder which "floor" traders tought him.

19 May 2024 at 11:43
  14. rezus replied to the thread Recruitment of participants Gann Swing Structure (no dll).

Read carefully, it is written in the description of the topic! THE SET OF PARTICIPANTS is the Gann Swing structure (without dll)....

19 May 2024 at 11:39
  15. mitchell robert buck liked FXCopy's post in the thread Buy Arrow Trend Surfer Indicator (No delay & not repaint).

Buying this indicator for $5 will be a huge saving. Original price is $370. Been saving to buy this indicator and now I can get it for...

19 May 2024 at 11:37
  • Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!