Download Anvil System By: Russ Horn

Discussion in 'Trading systems and strategies' started by Razial, 20 August 2022.

1. Razial

Razial Active Member

Here is the Anvil trend trading system.:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16K6Avxd4EJBZlFw98EDEo_-O1bTTWxZG?usp=sharing

Here is the system overview:

Not sure why it came with the "ForexOverlord system" Id imagine to help with entries and exits. Its simply a momentum and RSI indicator which came with the folder I received. So ill leave all files as I received in case you want them too.

I didnt need to install the "FMMEvo-Anvil.exe " file to get the system to work. I simply installed the indicators and template into the meta trader and loaded the template and it worked perfectly.

2022-08-20_17-32-02.png

2. Daikoku2020

Daikoku2020 Active Member

:(@raziel

thanks for this but you haven’t allowed access so nothing can be downloaded - if you could change the settings then that would be awesome and save a LOT of time trying to do workarounds for each individual file!

thanks,

Daikoku

3. Daikoku2020

Daikoku2020 Active Member

Thanks mate - awesome (only just came back to it)

Daikoku :D

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!