1. New purchase
  2. Collection of contributions
  3. If you are in the main list of these purchases, please make a payment immediately !!!

* Follow the links below to test yourself in these sections

Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts

Forex Indicators MT4

Binary Options Robot

Сommunication Bitcoin Mining Software - true or scam?

Discussion in 'Free communication on a variety of topics' started by Douglas, 8 March 2021.

1. Douglas

Douglas Member

I apologize if you are posting in the wrong place, but I thought it best to post here because you have a larger number of people interacting.

I found this video on YouTube from a software for Bitcoin mining, but I would like to know if it is true or scam.
    If it is true I think it's worth paying the value or try to release the limitation, would help us a lot.

Below is the software link in operation and the download link

If it is scam, I ask the admin to delete the post, thank you!

running software

Download https://mega.nz/file/SoFRVY7I#5m8DeeePrvvRpqvM4c2U_jOvn2Y81iF-mPnt5OtB9zE

2. dwenforex

dwenforex Active Member

Have you tried the bot yourself

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!