Recruitment of participants Call of Trading - Copy Friendly - Usable for MFF/FTMO...

Discussion in 'Signals for Forex Market' started by alcxxoincoin, 22 March 2023.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
300.00 USD
Participants':
3 of 20
Organizer:
GOODMEN
15%
Settlement fee for participation:
16 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. alcxxoincoin, 2. (anonym)
    3. (anonym)
    ;
    Reserve list:
    1. Petershih;
  1. alcxxoincoin

alcxxoincoin Member

Hello guys,

Today i want to share with you this awesome signal provider (Forex/Xauusd). They are 100% copy friendly and can be used to pass FTMO and MFF challenge with swing accounts (to let trades run during week-ends.

The trader is french but the signal are sent lke this for example : So it's still friendly to other languages, when you need to close the trade he says it in english too (CLOSE)

SELL XAUUSD @ 1956

✖️SL 1990
    TP 1800

Or

BUY USDCAD @ 1.34269

✖️SL 1.32000
    TP 1.40000

(for this one he catched +910pips)

It's either market execution or pending. His strategy is swing.

You can see live results on his public telegram :
    https://t.me/forextradingfrance
    upload_2023-3-22_12-52-54.png

There are several type of prices :

3 months : 150
    6 months : 300
    1 year : 600
    Lifetime : 1500

We can start with the 6 months if everyone is okay.

I've been following him for a while now and i can say he's trustworthy,. But I am for the same reason as you, I find the prices too expensive :D.

2. Robert Savage

Robert Savage New Member

Lol this guy would blow your ftmo and mff . His last gold trade he started at 220 pip stoploss lol, then shifted to 420 pips , then shifted again as it was going up to 1070 pips . I could be a great trader too with no cap on my money and just keep moving my sl . This is a joke

AlbertoJames likes this.
  3. Jimmylet

Jimmylet Active Member

Yes, I’m a french poeple and he is known for not being good. I know a great one but who only sells his group a month, I may be going to offer it

@Robert Savage finally, you could have access to FXPM Algo? Or did he still not give you access to the group?

4. Jimmylet

Jimmylet Active Member

Can you answer? Thanks

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!