Download Character Art School: Complete Character Drawing Course

Discussion in 'Design' started by Admin, 11 November 2020.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Character Art School: Complete Character Drawing Course

Complete Character Drawing Course.jpg

Learn How to Draw People and Character Designs Professionally, Drawing for Animation, Comics, Cartoons, Games and More!
    What you’ll learn
    • How to Draw Characters Well
    • How to Draw Out of Your Head Fast
    • How to Draw in 3D
    • How to Draw Faces, Bodies and Hands
    • How to Draw like a Professional Artist
    • How to Draw Characters for Games, Films, Animation, Manga, Comics and More
    • Draw with Pencils and Paper or Digital Art Tools
    • Utilize the included 7GB of Free Art Resources
    Requirements
    • Paper and Pencils or Digital Tools
    • Motivation to Learn!
    • A Desire to Draw Professionally
    Description
    With over 6500 5-Star reviews, join thousands of Artists in training in the best Character Drawing Course in the world!

What is Character Art School?

Character Art School is a learn-anywhere video course where you learn how to draw professional characters for books, games, animation, manga, comics and more. I’ve hand-crafted the Character Art School: Complete Character Drawing course to be the only course you need to learn all the core fundamentals and advanced techniques to drawing and sketching characters well. If you’re an absolute beginner or you’re already at an intermediate level, the course will advance your current drawing ability to a professional level. The course is a comprehensive 10 module guided video course, where the only limit to your progression is your determination and engagement in the rewarding assignments.

Whether you want to draw character design concept art for films and games, illustrations, comics, manga, Disney style or other styles, this is the course you need to get you there.

I’ll teach you to draw without fear, and I’ll teach you to draw well – quickly.

Finally, Learn Character Drawing Well

Whether you’re a complete beginner, or intermediate at character drawing, you’ll learn things you never knew you never knew. Seriously. Inspired by masters and built on the theory of giants, Character Drawing Academy is one of, if not the most comprehensive character drawing course out there. I’m so convinced of this, I’ll give you a no-questions asked refund if you’re not satisfied.

Clear, Easy to Understand Lessons

Crystal clear in fact. Learning character drawing and how to draw people effectively means having information presented in a logical and coherent way. The Character Academy Course is modular by design, easy to grasp, and allows you to learn in a well paced, structured way. Engage in the course chronologically, then revise each module at your leisure. Grasp concepts, such as how to draw lips, eyes, faces, and more, faster than you ever have before – there’s no fluff here.

Assignments that are Rewarding

Bridging the gap between theory and practice, each module’s assignments have been designed to both reinforce theory, and feel rewarding. I’ve taken the core of the theory, and purpose built each assignment to help you rapidly progress, and you’ll see the difference in your own work almost immediately. Art is about doing, so let’s get started- let’s draw something awesome!

What’s Your Style?

Whether you want to learn Character Drawing to draw for games, comics, cartoons, manga, animation and more, this course has you covered. I’m not teaching you a ‘method’ or a ‘way’ to draw, I’m teaching you to be fundamentally good at drawing characters, whether you prefer traditional pencil drawing or draw digitally.

What are Students Saying about the Course?

“Probably the best art course I’ve ever taken — online or in college. Wonderfully presented, it helped me correct mistakes I’d been making that were really holding my artwork back. I’ve seen phenomenal progress after 30 days practice of the course material. Highly recommended.”

Dan Rahmel ★★★★★

“Just a perfect 5 stars rating. It’s really complete and filled with advice, theories and concrete examples. As he said, it’s probably the last character drawing course you’ll take. It’s all I wanted. Thank you so much Scott Harris!”

Mario ★★★★★

“Amazing course. I haven’t even started drawing yet because I’m in awe of how simple the instructor makes even the most complicated techniques look. At last, drawing like a pro is within my grasp! I also like the fact that the instructor allows me to just watch the first time through without worrying about drawing until I’m familiar with the concepts. My next time through the course, I’ll be prepared and more confident than ever to begin drawing. Even so, I’ve already used some of the concepts in this course for a sketch here and there when I feel inspired to draw, and I can tell worlds of difference between my former drawings and newer ones. Laid back instructor, but very knowledgeable. I highly recommend this course.”

Eric Beaty ★★★★★

Who this course is for:

• Anyone who wants to learn to draw characters well, in any style
    • Individuals who love character art, from Video Game Art, to Animation, Comics, Manga and more
    Created by Scott Harris
    Last updated 6/2020
    English
    English, French

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!