Buy DAAS arbitrage system

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts' started by Wiselser, 27 December 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Stage:
Completed
Price:
590.00 USD
Participants':
28 of 28
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
30 USD
  1. David11

David11 Active Member

now i'm looking at you buying everything with some crack. So you see, maybe it will work for you

2. zsdom007

zsdom007 New Member

@Admin and @Joshua Kooij , please clarify on this..

mimka likes this.
  3. zsdom007

zsdom007 New Member

Yes, it should be all in package..

4. mariodellavega

it should be ?or it is?two different things

5. mariodellavega

any toughts on western pips private 7?have you been using this?withch br0ker

6. moneydigger

moneydigger Active Member

I also have westernpips (purchased on this website), but it's very hard to find a good broker or find the right settings. So far it brought me only losses.
    Also westernpips doesn't have a working FIX API possibility, but daas should have this (at least let's hope so), so I really hope that will make a small difference in execution time.
    To me the daas system seems to be better.

7. moneydigger

Right, if we may believe the product descirption:

We will buy the cracked version of the DAAS system it has multiple arbitrage strategies and is a professional tool for arbitrage. you can add own connections and API etc. 7 created strategies and the option to create you're own strategy inside the terminal.
    • Latency – 1 Leg.
    • Lock-on one or 2 accounts.
    • LockCL -on one or 2 accounts.
    • LockCL2 – on 1 account.
    • Hedge -on 2 accounts.
    • Triangular arbitrage – on 1, 2, or 3 accounts.
    • Statistical.

8. Wiselser

Wiselser Active Member

As told in the first mesage ( please read carefully ) we will have an cracked version including all strategies..

moneydigger likes this.
  9. Wiselser

Wiselser Active Member

The software is fine for basic arbitrage but nowadays a brokers that works is hard and keeping it working for longer. here is where DAAS has the functions that could make that happen.

10. Wiselser

Wiselser Active Member

Connections to a MT4/MT5 terminal is also possible so if using a unknown source (broker) this would be no problem.

11. Wiselser

Wiselser Active Member

I will share possible setups and good VPS hosts with low latency and direct fiber optic connections. And maybe for a premium group will guide you into a working system.

12. zsdom007

zsdom007 New Member

Thanks for your clarification. Cant wait to test it out. Participants especially main list, please make your payment asap as others waiting as well..

13. zsdom007

zsdom007 New Member

How to join premium group then? Looking forward to have constructive discussion..

14. Wiselser

Wiselser Active Member

I will discuss this later when i have the software and fully tested it on my own server, i will let you know in the delivery department

Ricardo Valdez likes this.
  15. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Junfeng He
    !
    any comments on the payment are prohibited

16. David11

David11 Active Member

I have about DAAS for about 6 months, I have used other systems as well. I'm afraid you won't be successful, something works for me, but it will be painful for you as a newcomer to this strategy. Only a fraction of brokers work. Some just a few days, some don't work one day and yes the next. I would have doubts about this crack version. Are you sure the fast data feed for NY and LD definitely works there? The next thing is the strategy, you don't need them all, you will only need two, at most three, that I have bought.

If someone recommends a broker, it will probably no longer work even if you have an ultra fast vps.

Western pips have the best behind them, so all the results they had are over

17. David11

David11 Active Member

I'll probably take your hopes. Because I'm afraid this version won't work for you. But if so, it will not bring you any profits. You will not know how to set the parameters correctly, even if you receive instructions, you will not know how and for which brokers to use a combination of strategies. You will not be able to ask the owner who will answer your questions. You will constantly lose money because you will not know how to use the system properly and you cannot test it on a demo account because you need real speed. So be aware of the last thing, you will lose money every time you test.

So let's put it together - a dubiously second-hand system, does not guarantee operation and quality fast data, the ability to set strategies well for different brokers, because each broker requires different settings, finding brokers (in any case, do not think that the other will work for you) , capital, if you do not have enough capital, then do not even try it.

18. moneydigger

Thank you for your thoughts and information.
    Testing arbitrage on demo is useless indeed, we also communicated that in the westernpips topic.
    There is no slippage on demo, so you need to increase the values a little bit.
    We will see if we can find a way that works . In the worst case we lose about $50 - $100 in total.
    There are video's on youtube on how to set up strategies... In most cases you receive the same files (manual etc).
    Yes we don't have support for that price, but thats fine for the buyers of the cracked software (you can't have it all for such a low price).
    If that is the reason to not buy it, then go agead and buy the original software.

19. David11

David11 Active Member

you will lose 50 - 100 USD only for one broker, each has different minimum lots for individual currencies or indices. You will need capital accordingly. Sometimes it will be enough for 100 USD for a broker, sometimes it will be necessary to have 500 - 1000 USD for you to open a position at all. Another thing is the fees for constantly transferring money to other brokers.

I continued with this only because I had a profit of 1000% in one week at the first broker and allowed me to withdraw money. Subsequently, it stopped working. Without more capital, patience and the right settings, it doesn't make sense to you.

Anyway, I'm holding my fists, you have to figure it out for yourself. :)

20. moneydigger

We will find out soon enough if something works or not.
    Yes, some brokers requires a minimum deposit... like $100 - $500.. but that doesn't mean that you must use it all.
    Start with low lotsize, if it works increase it. If you have losses, you know that it will not work and you can withdraw your money and go to the next broker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!