Download EA algo (autoropro)

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts' started by ludo, 2 February 2023.

Tags:
Stage:
collecting funds
Price:
480.00 USD
Participants':
20 of 20
Organizer:
GOODMEN
10%
Settlement fee for participation:
25 USD
  1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

after the purchase, the seller sends this product.
    It doesn't make sense to check it again.

2. Jay619

Jay619 New Member

Already paid .
    You told me choose select product

3. EASHARE

EASHARE New Member

Attached Files:

4. EASHARE

EASHARE New Member

What he offers and what you get is totally different.

5. EASHARE

EASHARE New Member

If you need the full chat history, I can share it with you directly. Not going to post 20 screenshots here.

6. ludo

ludo Member

a chat proof does not show that you bought it. an image of the proof of the file to give after purchase is enough

7. EASHARE

EASHARE New Member

He emailed it to me. Already shared it here.
    If you don't believe me. Go ahead and buy it again and waist everyone's money

8. White Saint

White Saint New Member

test with a demo account and stop the long talk . .

9. Mattias Sandahl

Mattias Sandahl New Member

He is telling the truth. I have also bought the robot. After I bought it Aron is sending a link to the broker Moneta and saying the robot will only work with that broker. I tell him I will use vantage instead, then he gets pissed and don't answer anymore.

EASHARE likes this.
  10. Mattias Sandahl

Chat with Aron.

Attached Files:

11. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

Home Page:
    Hi man,
    I think what he said to use the broker he mentioned is correct.
    Why? I have experience in setting up EA to get maximum performance. In that process, there were several brokers that gave bad results and some that were good (I tested not just 1 or 2 brokers), so from there I understood that brokers had such an impact on EA performance. Because there are several brokers that don't support the parameters in the EA, each broker has its own characteristics and tick data.

But for the Moneta broker, I just heard, so you better try to find out whether the broker is a scam or not, if it's safe from scams, use that broker for a real account. Because remembering that not all brokers will match the EA as well as the settings in the EA, just follow the instructions from the maker.

Because with your misunderstanding here, you might even accuse the EA owner of being a fraud, etc.
    The point is to first check whether the broker he recommends is a scam or not, considering that this broker is not very familiar.

12. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

Home Page:
    I forgot to say, you say he sent you the link of the broker right?, its his IB link.
    You can also register with the broker via the official website without going through the IB link, but if you want to support him, register using the link.

13. Mattias Sandahl

Funny thing, when you buy the robot he says it is working with every broker and when you have paid for it he says it only works with Moneta. He also advertise it is working with every broker.

Attached Files:

14. Mattias Sandahl

Funny thing 2, he just replied to me this morning. I guess he must have read this forum.

Attached Files:

15. Mattias Sandahl

I don't know, because when I said I vanted to use vantage he took the link away before I could click it. Then when I asked for the link again I have not got any answer from him.

16. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

Home Page:
    Oh damn bro
    Looks suspicious huh.
    That means now you have the original EA, right? whether it's MT5 or MT4, maybe try testing using the broker server that you want to use first on the strategy tester with the set files he gave.

So the trick is to log in the demo account to metatrader after logging in, the tick data for each currency will change with the tick data from the broker server that is logged in to metatrader now. assume that future trade results at the broker will be the same as the tester's strategy. *Conduct long-term testing such as 1 year to see performance in a broad view and see if performance is good each month.

So if you are doing a strategy tester, try to make sure the account that is logged in to Metatrader is the same as the broker that you will use later for a real account, so that the results of the strategy tester can be used as a benchmark for the future.

Example:
    False,
    You use the octafx broker in the strategy tester even though later you will use vantage

True,
    You use vantage on the strategy tester because later you will use the server.

So that the results of the strategy tester can match the performance that appears when you open a real account.

* You won't get an explanation like this out there, because I got this from my own experience

17. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

Home Page:
    And for Firm Props like (FTMO, MFF etc)
    They are different brokers and cannot be equated, so I mean the Tick Data generated is different, if the EA runs smoothly on FTMO maybe on MFF it doesn't.
    So basically, if you want to use an EA, you have to use a broker that matches the EA, Tick Data from the Broker server that we have to use as a benchmark going forward.
    Here i don't mean to promote my thread, but take a look "Sets For Optimal Titan X Performance".

18. Naqh

Naqh Active Member

Home Page:
    If you guys understand how to use the Strategy Tester feature properly, it can be something that makes it easier for us as traders who use EA.

One more,
    If you see people sell EA and giving screenshots about the strategy tester and the Deposit Load is getting higher and higher (the bigger the account, the higher the deposit load used) I know this is an auto lots feature, but it's better to avoid EA's like this especially since the seller doesn't provide a guide or explanation of the mechanics of the EA's performance, because this could be fatal in the future for your account. Because there is no guarantee that your account will run smoothly in the future like the results of the tester, just imagine if your account started at 10K with 0.1 Lots then over time your account has grown to 100K and with the use of 10 lots, imagine if there was one month where this EA massive losses and the EA strategy is also Martingale, your account can really run out, because EA is working hard to recover your account by increasing the Lots used. Actually, this example might not make sense even though in some EA there are auto lots with features based on Risk etc. But this is a future view of the worst case.

19. EASHARE

EASHARE New Member

Yes he is reading this forum, wont be surprised if he even replied on here.

20. thegame

thegame Member

Attached Files:

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!