Realised Orderflows Trader 3.0

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by comeasyouare2020, 16 April 2021.

Tags:
?

Orderflows Trader

1. yes

24 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. comeasyouare2020

#1 comeasyouare2020, 16 April 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: 24 July 2021

New Order Flow Tools
    https://player.vimeo.com/video/465375872
    Orderflows Trader 3.0 is a major upgrade in terms of functionality as well as analytics. There are SEVEN new order flow analysis tools to help you understand the order flow: Market Sweep Detector, Market Weakness Detector, Orderflows Sequencing, POC Slingshot, Value Area, Value Area - EVA, and Inverse Imbalance. These tools are hard coded into the Orderflows Trader 3.0, there is no additional cost or software to add on.
    Standard Order Flow Tools
    In addition to the new order flow analysis tools listed above, you will also get our TEN standard order flow analysis tools that came with the earlier versions of Orderflows Trader: Orderflows Delta Divergence, Exhaustion Print, Imbalance Reversal, Zero Prints, Volume Profile, Stacked Imbalance, Multiple Imbalance, Unfinished Business, Prominent Point of Control, Orderflows Ratio. Other software have copied our tools, but don't show you how to use them. What is the point? If you have tools to analyze the order flow, you also need to learn how to apply them. I show you how to use all these tools in your everyday trading.

New Order Flow Tools
    My name is Michael Valtos and since 1994 I have been trading for banks (JP Morgan and Commerzbank) as well commodity trading houses (Cargill and EDF Man) and for myself. While trading for the investment banks I learned how to get information out of the market and how to trade off that information into a profitable position; when there is an opportunity to earn a significant return relative to risk you get into a position. While trading at commodity trading houses I learned to think how commercial end-users think; you are always in a position just by being in that business whether or not you chose to hedge a position in the futures market. While trading for myself I learned to take low risk high return trades; I do not try and capture every random move in the market. What I look for is what I call “Stress Free Trades” which to me are low risk entries that have high profit potential. I have enough stress in my life I don’t want trading to add to it.
    A simple, pragmatic approach to trading...
    I created Orderflows software which runs on the Ninjatrader platform and combines charting and order flow in a dynamic, real-time way that allows the trader to view the market’s evolving and changing state. Its primary benefit rests in its unique ability to see a clearly who is in control of the market based on market generated information as it happens. If you have ever sat and watched the market trade for an extended period of time you start to see how orders are filled in the market and their impact on market direction. There are aggressive traders and there are passive traders. When you know how to tell the difference between the two types, then you can understand where the direction of the market.

Focusing on order flow changes everything! It is a better way of trading than the popular systems of indicators and messy indecipherable charts. Nothing could be simpler. No need for all those cluttered charts. Stop using charts cluttered with indicators. They are not helping you. They are cluttering up your decision-making process. They don’t even give you current market conditions.

Order flow is not a trading system by itself. Rather the order flow is the analysis of orders being traded as they flow into the market. The Orderflows Trader is software that allows the trader to see what is happening in the market in real-time giving an x-ray view into the market so the trader can see what exactly is happening as it happens. Once a trader understands what is happening in the present, the trader is able to make better decisions about what might happen in the future.

If the market did the same thing everyday, trading would be simple. Think about it, a moving average trading system will generate nice profits in a trending market. But what happens in a sideways market? Traders often give back all their profits and then some because they don't understand that conditions in the market have changed. They just continue doing the same thing that made them money in the past.

Not being able to notice a change in market conditions is what destroys many traders. They think they have come up with a "Holy Grail" trading system that turns the market into their own personal ATM cash machine. But most Holy Grail systems are destined to self-destruct because it is not flexible to market conditions.

If an inflexible Holy Grail system will blow up so will an inflexible trader.

A trader must react and automatically adjust and compensate for changes in market condition. Flexibility is key. Order flow tells you the market's underlying currents. You know that there are days when the market wants to run in one direction and days when the market just wants to rotate back and forth.

In a rotational market, traders sell every rally and buy every dip. This works well until the market starts trending. But a bell doesn't go off and market doesn't announce "I am going to start trending now." It just does it. Traders selling every rally get caught offside and contribute to the rally even more while covering their losses. Then what happens? Market conditions change again and the market starts rotating again. And again, no bells or whistles or announcements to announce this change in market condition. But order flow traders don't need announcements as they are in sync with what the market is doing and how it is doing it.

Think of it! No Calculus. No Lagging Indicators. No Moving Anythings! Orderflows Trader 3.0 offers you a logical, straight forward approach for analyzing the markets that could dramatically improve your trading!

A properly constructed chart consists of volume and price factors, that when combined produce easily identifiable order flow patters that will help you trade with a reasonable accuracy. Additionally, a successful trading plan and money management are better applied when a trader is working with a better designed chart.

With the Orderflows Trader 3.0 you will now be able to decode order flow sequences and how to read them like institutional traders do. You have real time intelligence that is unlimited. You will now have invaluable order flow intel that impacts the market before price even starts moving. You will be ahead of you retail trading competition which gives you a tremendous edge in the market. You will be trading alongside the big institutional traders who are one, two and three steps ahead of the small retail traders.

Most traders are weak on analyzing the present and you have to trade in the present, you still got to get in and get out in real time. So it makes sense to analyze the present as good as you can to qualify better trade locations and most importantly, near term support.

At first, an Orderflows Trader chart looks a little bit overwhelming, but it's really very simple to use. You will soon realize that the Orderflows Trader chart is the most important chart you will ever use.

website
    http://www.orderflows.com/oft3.html

https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/orderflows-trader-3-0.5575/

2. comeasyouare2020

3. Wassim

Wassim New Member

Who is interested to this software?

4. lazybear

lazybear New Member

now that this is realized, can we buy directly now?

5. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

6. alireza2022

alireza2022 New Member

#6 alireza2022, 11 May 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: 11 May 2022
    me pls send to

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!