Recruitment of participants The Most Wanted MT4

Discussion in 'MQL5 Market' started by GOODMEN, 3 March 2023.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
2000.00 USD
Participants':
3 of 40
Organizer:
GOODMEN
7%
Settlement fee for participation:
51 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. Peter Park Young, 2. (anonym)
    3. (anonym)
    ;
    Reserve list:
    1. (anonym)
    2. (anonym)
    ;
  1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

The Most Wanted MT4
    V1.31

The Most Wanted EA, based on vector machine learning, is an advanced trading tool that uses the latest advances in computing technology to analyze the forex market and predict future price movements. The Expert Advisor will use vector machine learning to learn huge amounts of historical data and quickly and efficiently detect patterns in the market. It will use a sophisticated and complex proprietary algorithm which uses advanced mathematical calculations to solve complex problems and optimize performance. When creating this EA I will use an open-source AI model such as GPT-3 to analyze unstructured data to further improve its predictions. The EA will be able to automatically make trades based on its analysis and forecasts, while incorporating a risk management strategy to minimize potential losses. This sophisticated advisor, driven by sophisticated mathematical computing and a neural network, will be a valuable asset to traders, providing them with the tools and knowledge they need to make better informed decisions and improve their chances of success in a dynamic and complex currency market.

You can read more about The Most Wanted EA concept here...

Signal ICmarkets https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1854975

Signal Alpari https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1828789

I do not intend to sell many copies of Most Wanted EA, because I believe that it should only be used by a limited number of traders. I believe that by keeping the number of users limited, the effectiveness of the EA will be maintained at a high level.

Current price $2000, finally price will be $4999, from 13 will be raised to $2500.

Additionally, I have set a high price point for expert, as I believe that the advanced technology and capabilities that it offers are worth the cost. Furthermore, the price will increases as more users adopt Most Wanted EA and it becomes more popular, because it will become more valuable.
    My main goal is not to make a profit by selling many copies of my EA, but to provide a valuable tool for a select group of traders who are serious about improving their performance in the foreign exchange market. I know that this approach is not for everyone, and some traders may be deterred by the high price. However, I believe that for traders who are willing to invest in their success, my expert will provide a valuable return on investment. By limiting the number of users and increasing the price, I hope to ensure that my EA remains a powerful and effective tool for traders, helping them to achieve their financial goals.

Parameters

• The Expert Advisor is as easy to use as possible! Just set it on the chart in any time frame, and select the level of risk.
    • Working symbol XAUUSD (GOLD), EURUSD, EURGBP
    • Timeframe - any (not sensitive)
    • There are three risk levels to choose from: low, normal and high.
    • All parameters of the Expert Advisor are specially embedded in the code for maximum ease of use of the product.
    • Suitable for passing FTMO, prop firm account and other challenges.
    • Absolutely not sensitive to broker conditions, works ok at all type of accounts.
    • Not a martingale
    • Not a Grid
    • No averaging techniques
    • Always protect trades with stop loss and take profit
    In summary, I created this AI EA because I believe it can help traders make more informed decisions and be successful in the foreign exchange market.

Using machine learning and Open AI's technology allows the EA to analyze vast amounts of data and make predictions with high accuracy, providing traders with a powerful tool that can help them achieve their financial goals.

dll msimg32

Anh Vu likes this.
  2. murtaza

murtaza New Member

SEEMS GREAT I AM IN

3. Anh Vu

Anh Vu Member

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!