Realised XAUUSD Swing and Intraday Signals

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by devils_advocate, 29 June 2024 at 07:47.

1. devils_advocate

#1 devils_advocate, 29 June 2024 at 07:47
    Last edited by a moderator: 29 June 2024 at 08:14
    Hi.

I have been trading Gold signals from this free channel for more than a month now. Primarily, he is good at finding direction of the trend and gives both swing and intraday signals. He gives weekly profits ranging from 500 - 1000 pips. Also, in his free channel you will find his past analysis on TradingView, study them and you will get a fair understanding of his accuracy.

I want to request GB of his signals, its $300 lifetime right now. Link to free channel:

I request Admins to start a GB and select the appropriate number of participants.

Thanks.

2. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

3. devils_advocate

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!