Recruitment of participants Algorithmic Trading Systems Member Area

Discussion in 'Video courses, trainings, educational material' started by Dron, 5 May 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
297.00 USD
Participants':
12 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
60%
Settlement fee for participation:
16 USD
  1. Luci

Luci Well-Known Member

I agree with you, as soon as Seven Trading is completed and its effectiveness is proven, this purchase will be completed for sure.

2. Luci

Luci Well-Known Member

We need some more participants

Another purchase from this same seller has been completed and maybe we can get a discount for the purchase of both products... But we need more participants

AutoTrading007 and zjong like this.
  3. klhk

klhk Active Member

4. Luci

Luci Well-Known Member

I copy this message to the seller's 3 products...

This seller frequently publishes results of his strategies and portfolios from his website blog. Obviously they are not always profitable but that is precisely what attracts me because it makes them realistic.

There is no way to win continuously in any market condition, it is totally necessary to be profitable to be patient, diversify assets and operations, and make a long-term projection where we have losses and profits and that result is positive.

The seller includes in its portfolio some of the GAPs and Market Internals strategies that we are purchasing.

I think they are products that we are interested in trying to make them part of our systems portfolio.

The investment is minimal and we will always learn something from them.

5. RobertArive

RobertArive New Member

Наша компания проектирует бассейны любой сложности! Быстро и качественно построим бассейн. Бассейны под ключ по индивидуальным и готовым решениям. Поставляем оборудование для бассейнов зарубежных и отечественных производителей Узнать

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!