Recruitment of participants Cr7 vip

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Adik, 20 August 2022.

Tags:
Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
1470.00 USD
Participants':
5 of 25
Organizer:
GOODMEN
20%
Settlement fee for participation:
60 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. Abehaps, 2. (anonym)
    3. (anonym)
    4. MarceloFx, 5. Givik;
    Reserve list:
    1. (anonym)
    2. (anonym)
    3. (anonym)
    4. (anonym)
    5. andynguyen1, 6. Petershih, 7. (anonym)
    ;
  1. LVincent

LVincent Member

2. Adik

Adik Member

Yes, Now it is disabled very strange

3. Adik

Adik Member

Hey guys cr7 v5 is working very well I saw some client's acc. It is work on btc xau and currency like vip. Anyone want it? May I will create new thread for it

4. sunny7day

sunny7day Active Member

please give account info thanks

5. Givik

Givik New Member

Arriba el tema.

6. renaissance909

renaissance909 Well-Known Member

60 for each person, you guys still want that price or gather more participant?

7. Trustsignal

Trustsignal Active Member

Hello, I talked about this in an internal CR7 gold thread, I have both versions, CR7 gold latest version that uses GRID (also martingale if you prefer) with SL and I have CR7 VIP latest version because there are already 2 versions, GOLD worked fine for me for a while and then he lost my money, you ask the developer and he givi you 0 support friends, I have had to be constantly fighting for him to answer me because VIP does not work either, when it was not my broker IC-Markets (one of the ones he also has ) It was another thing about the settings, anyway I'm going to give you my humble opinion, right now it's not worth it, don't pay for this, it's been 2 months and I still haven't won anything, now you want to try it anyway, do it, I'll lend myself to make a 2x1 discount I give you updated Gold and VIP (both versions) and with the settings at half price $735, I will share all the news or updates, I leave it in your hands

renaissance909 likes this.
  8. renaissance909

Can you share the screenshot to see his respond? this guy actively do promoting but instead ignoring their buyers :/

9. Trustsignal

@renaissance909 sorry for the delay, when you say that the creation you are referring to is active because look at his posts and the time between one and the other

upload_2022-12-12_17-22-3.png

I would personally say that he speaks little and is not like normal salesmen

upload_2022-12-12_17-24-3.png

Now I am going to give you 1 of the hundreds of messages that I can show you that it takes up to 3 or 4 days to talk to me, it does not give configuration details, it asks me for VPS, I ask it to tell me exactly how to configure its results and it leaves you in seen and the days go by, friends, this is undoubtedly a dishonest seller, believe me, the EA may be good, I am still struggling to find out, my opinion is do not buy, if you still want to buy I offer to give you all the support I can and 50 % of what it is worth, GOLD version updates and VIP 1.0 and 2.0 with settings, I leave it in your hands

10. renaissance909

If you hate him then why you not share the file? i mean, i know you love your money to buy CR7 but what else you can do to take him down?

But thanks for concern mate, i really appreciate your kindess

11. Trustsignal

I did not say that I hate it, in fact I am taking the time to assess that it can work, I am not yet clear that it does not work, what is certain is that you are not going to do 300% or 1000% as the author does because he manipulates the EA when considering it, but at this moment I would not give it away as it is, I'm just giving you my opinion and I hope it works for you, believe me that after a few months I'll tell you how I'm doing

12. renaissance909

Cool bro, keep eye on him. Love your contribution.

13. Yamashita

Yamashita Member

Come on, share it with us, lets evaluate together and find the perfect solution for it.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!