Download Trader Dale - Volume Profile Video Course

Discussion in 'Video courses, webinars, training material' started by Rsousa, 9 April 2021.

1. Iojik

Iojik Member

I wish we could find TD's Order Flow video course to actually see his strategies.

2. kapulet

kapulet Well-Known Member

Oooo...:D
    Thanks.

3. kapulet

Thanks . Well, I did not expect. Where did you get it from?

4. kapulet

Yes, necessarily.

5. Iojik

Iojik Member

Well i kind of stumbled on it. I didn't know what I was going to find and then....there it is.

6. kapulet

Cool... :)

7. Iojik

Iojik Member

For some reason, it doesn't look at same on my NT8 as it does on TD's videos.

8. Iojik

Iojik Member

I think this might be helpful when it comes to settings Making the chart background white also helps a lot.

9. Iojik

Iojik Member

Until we find or get TD's OF course we can see the basics of it here:

10. kapulet

One thing always puzzles me. All trading methods are just an attempt to predict where the market is going. It is pure guesswork based on various tools - in this case, the volume and its fluidity. These data, however, are only history ... So it's like driving a car with a shielded windshield looking only in the rear-view mirrors ... Sooner or later you will fall out of the road. Really a handful of people can make long-term money on the market. Even the best go bankrupt at least several times. In fact, everyone here is looking for a "Holy Grail" that does not exist. Honestly, if I had a working EA robot or a working strategy I would never sell it - that would be sheer stupidity. If you have something that allows you to make regular money on the market, why sell it, the fewer people know about it, especially brokers, the better - fly off the radar. Second thing, when selling any EA robot product or strategy, you have to spend time with those people to whom you sold it, you waste a lot of time and you can spend it on rest. The money is on the market, a real trader will not sell you anything, he will not even recommend you to copy your trades. Training courses and trainers are a fake ... You can't teach someone effective training - your method. Everyone is different perceives reality differently. Blood, sweat and tears are the only way for everyone.

11. kapulet

Where is the Trader Dale statement, trading history, deposits - broker withdrawals ... None.

12. kapulet

Unfortunately, the whole truth looks like this ...

Disclaimer.png

13. kapulet

Sorry but I am very skeptical about any investing training, most of the time it is useless knowledge that is available everywhere. What are the trainings for? Well, in order to interest you and get money from you ...

14. kapulet

I would very much like to be wrong.

15. Iojik

Iojik Member

I don't think there is any trading course out there not using a similar disclaimer. They have to or they will get sued. Also, markets tend to change. They don't always move the same amount of pips per day. In the past the jpy pairs move far more on a daily average. If any course promises that it is easy to make $ using their strategies, EA's, signals and that you will be a millionaire in no time, you know they are lying.

16. Iojik

Iojik Member

I'm not sure. I think that if you are a member, he puts out signals of the trades he is interested in so you could technically see his track record. These are the things members get access to. https://members.trader-dale.com/

17. Iojik

Iojik Member

You are right. The vast majority of "guru" traders are making money from selling courses because those that know how to trader do (and make money) and those that don't teach...to make money.

The only guy that i see has a proven track record is neerav vadera.If you scroll all the way to the bottom you will see his other accounts history as well. https://www.myfxbook.com/members/VerifiedTrading/g7fx/6413032 I actually watched 1 of his courses and about half of the second. It's very dry and boring, unlike TD's strategy which is very well explained and easy to understand. He also makes sure to address the variables, things that could go wrong during the trade which is huge because that can make all the difference between being profitable or losing. If you want Neerav's courses I can send them to you. He uses SierraCharts which you need to pay for unlike Nt8 where we get the data for free and we have tons of indicators. I haven't watch the entire course so I don't know all that he teaches but i did get the feeling that some things are left unclear.

There is also a psychological factor involved and i think these video provides great advice and most traders don't think about it and that is why 95% of us fail within 6 months.

That EA I gave you is really promising. I wish you'd test it and see for yourself. What the EA does is trade a continuation move on Gbpusd. A crazy guy was trading it live with an account of over 200K and for a period of time he made a lot of money. The EA only goes for small amount of pips and 4-5 pips is all it needs. The crazy guy was using very high lot size like 20 lots per trade. He didn't have any problems for months until one day the GBPUSD price reversed out of thin air and caught him in a DD. The EA used martingale so the more the trend went the other way, the more DD he got it. He got greedy, the money was coming in easy and maybe he didn't supervise it. He was making between 1000 to 10000$ per trade. The EA can only help you so far. Human rationale has to step in and decide if the EA is taking trades at the wrong positions and now we can at least combine that with what we learned from TD's volume profile or order flow and avoid big news events which are things that EA's don't know how to do.

Lastly, Smart Money is what moves the markets because they have like 80-90% of the money supply and their strategy accounts for all the EAs, indicators and strategies used. They know very well how indicators work, where people place their SL, limit orders and TP so they can make the market go where ever they want it to go. We need to trade with them and not with indicators. We must not take high risks because they can reverse the market. That is why TD is very happy with 10 pips per trade but he will take 7.5 pips if the market reverses on him, while others want hundreds of pips. If you make 20 pips every day, that is all you need. Stick with 1 or 2 currency pairs. Remove all the other EA's because you need to test the manual trades that you are taking. If the EA is the one getting in DD then no strategy will work, even if you win 70% of the manual trades. There is no Holy Grail. The VP is not the holy grail but alt least you know where to look at. You can use the order flow once the price gets near these levels and get a trade confirmation before taking a trade or just create a hypothesis of where the price should go next and see what happens. Once the SM commits to a direction you can jump along and hunt for those 10 pips but you can also expect the SM to return the market and hunt for your SL before they continue with their move. Watch the 2 video links i gave you, put the EA on a demo account, I can give you the 2 course from neerav if you want and remember if you think nothing works, we've all taken profitable trades either on demo or live so we know it is possible to make $, the problem is keeping it, avoiding bad setups, getting angry and revenge trading, trading the wrong instruments, feeling invincible when you win, getting greedy and taking more trades when the ADR has been reached and the day is over, or using higher lots than your strategy allows for, thinking that this trade is going to make all the loses back because it looks great or not cutting our loses because of our egos which don't want to take the loss so we get in crazy DDs. That is not how professionals trade. We trade like amateurs and we should expect them to try and trick us. I have other courses that talk about that. I can provide those too.

18. kapulet

This is not the first time I have heard about the Vadera course. I only hear that it is difficult to grasp - too complicated and therefore not too coherent. It is strongly promoted on the web. Are you talking about this EA robot right ? -> https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/special-s-3-3-optimized.5397/
    One of the best traders in my country says that a trader can't be "too smart" because it just bothers you. This is "state of mind" with no indicators. It takes years of getting in the butt and stubbornness. Claims technical analysis is not working. It's like trying to predict the result of a coin toss based on your previous results (technical analysis) - you will lose. But how would you take into account the weight of the coin, its dimensions, the force with which it is thrown, the air resistance of the masses, the chances are greater - physics.

19. kapulet

I didnt buy it yet.

20. kapulet

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!