Recruitment of participants Bawaba Grid Scalping MT5

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, MT5 experts' started by moneydigger, 12 November 2022.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
250.00 USD
Participants':
4 of 15
Organizer:
GOODMEN
26%
Settlement fee for participation:
17 USD
  1. moneydigger

moneydigger Active Member

#1 moneydigger, 12 November 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: 6 December 2022
    Bawaba Grid Scalping MT5
    V1.0

Introduction and Description

Bawaba, from the Arabic word for "Grid", is a grid-based scalping robot for FOREX currency pairs. It has adjustable stoploss and takeprofits, as well as the possibility of having a fixed volume or adapting to the account balance. Grid scalping is when a grid of orders is created by increasing and decreasing prices incrementally above and below a set price.

Below is a list of the different characteristics of the expert advisor:
    • No Martingale.
    • Grid scalping and trading.
    • Stoploss and Takeprofit.
    • Trailing stoploss available.
    • Multicurrency trading compatible.
    • Dynamic and Fixed lots.
    The traded account should be in accordance with the following requirements:

• Maximum Spread of 10 on the traded pairs. (The more the spread, the lesser the profits). Spread can be variable.
    • The broker has to allow grid trading, which most of brokers do not allow.
    • Minimum balance of 2000 USD.
    While the EA can trade on most currency pairs, we HIGHLY suggest using EURUSD as per backtest results.

The EA only trades on the timeframe H1, which is forced even if the chart is not in H1.

Each EA settings can be explained via DM, buyer might also receive PDF explaining settings if needed.

Results
    The EA has been tested on 100% accuracy previous data (provided by DUKASCOPY and country's central bank). You may find all results on the screenshots.
    Live account will soon be launched using this EA and live results will be available after asking in DMs.

Additional information and Contact

An expert advisor configuration file can also be created on demand after buying the product. Default inputs are suggested. Please ask via DM for explanation PDF.

Any contact can be made using MQL Market DMs. Commercial partnerships as well.

Account management services are also available.

Bawaba is only sold on the MQL5 market. Any reproduction or claim to be selling it elsewhere is fake and illegal.

[​IMG]

dll msimg32

2. moneydigger

We all probably know that grid is dangerous and that it will blow your account, but this ea seems to have a SL, so it isn't that dangerous.
    Backtest results looks great.
    I think it's good to start this ea with a cent account and see how it goes.

3. moneydigger

Tested it on a roboforex pro cent account, it doesn't work, because the spread is too high.
    Also, the settings of money management doesn't work, the ea will decide what lotsize you will trade.
    So it will only work if you can find an broker that offers an cent account with spread < 10.
    Anybody know if there is such an broker?

4. moneydigger

So we need to have a low spread broker for sure. (also said by the descirption). It's very important.
    - For cent account, I found teletrade-ecn-cent or maybe hf markets.
    - For real account, can use any low spread broker, like icmarkets, tickmill / roboforex (ecn or prime) etc.

5. Zakkkkkkk

Zakkkkkkk New Member

Hello everyone, and hello @moneydigger , I am the creator of the EA.
    I will be running a discounted price with more activations on Monday (125 USD for 20 activations).
    As well, please note that I have seen your message for the issue with the fixed lot parameter, and I am submitting an updated version to the market with the fix.
    MQL5 market is currently facing an issue with product validation, but it will be ready soon.

6. Zakkkkkkk

Zakkkkkkk New Member

I have never tested the EA on a cent account before. Though I might have a look. It should work fine on everything else.
    There is a live demo signal that has been created as well: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1772273
    The live "live" signal will start after the fix for the fixed lot parameter, so probably on Wednesday 7th of December or something like that.

moneydigger likes this.
  7. Zakkkkkkk

Zakkkkkkk New Member

The promotion is now running!

Please note the fix for the fixed lot setting is still on standby as MQL5 still hasn’t fixed their product verification… the upgrade is, of course, free.

moneydigger likes this.
  8. moneydigger

@GOODMEN the price is now 125 (promotion). Can we decrease the number of participants?

9. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

+programmer

moneydigger likes this.
  10. Zakkkkkkk

Zakkkkkkk New Member

The EA will also now provide an option to configure daily loss and overall loss limits (for prop firms).

However, because of the good results of the signals and the new 10/10 reliability of the signal, the promotion will be stopping by the end of the week! You can still contact me in DMs if you would like to have another discount by then.

11. Zakkkkkkk

Zakkkkkkk New Member

Hello everyone,

Currently running an offer where I am selling absolutely all of my EAs with their source code for 650 USD.

Bawaba is included in that offer.

12. Zakkkkkkk

Zakkkkkkk New Member

All EAs except for MIQAS HFT, which I wouldn’t suggest anyways since it was banned by FTMO for having too many trades.

Attached Files:

13. moneydigger

14. Zakkkkkkk

Zakkkkkkk New Member

If not interested in buying the whole package with all EAs, I could probably lower the price of the Bawaba only and sell it individually, but that would probably be without the source code but with unlimited activations.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!