Revolutionary

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by BioHazard, 7 September 2022.

?

Would you prefer an NDA for our EA/Indicator?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Doesn't Matter

100.0%
  1. BioHazard

BioHazard New Member

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone here would prefer joining up and getting a real programmer with official registered business to make us an EA or indicator.

I have a set of logics and strategy and we can combine together or simply invest together. An EA/indicator made by the programmer who has an official registered business would give us better results and guaranteed to work.

We have a lot of options and ideas but its best to combine the efforts and come up with a powerful program for our trading. I see a lot of EA/indicators that just simply don't work or they are a tool for someone's strategy. Rarely would you find something that works standalone. This is due to the greed of getting out to the market first. Regardless of the product working or not. I've see programmers split their entire EA/Indicator into individuals parts just to get more products on the market.

So for example, imagine if the indicator shows imbalance and order blocks. They would split it into two indicators just to sell both instead of combining it and selling it as one.

There is something seriously wrong and the wrong people are running things. So its best we just combine our efforts and build something that actually works and not for sale because if we do sell the ideas that we have banks would come to us to purchase the code. That is my vision and it will happen. As I said, our trust in the current people that are running things is fading as they are unable to include us in their caring system.

So lets keep things simple and post over here if you are willing to do a joint purchase of an EA/Indicator.

There are many official companies out there as well as the freelancers on MQL website that could save us time and money from buying things left right center.

More details can be given once we have an interest. No point giving logic here, allowing others to steal and make it their own.

2. BioHazard

BioHazard New Member

Regardless, I am working on a project that will be revolutionary and wipe out every single non working and half working systems as well as unregistered FX groups etc from the internet. Or make it so they are unable to even try and market. People would rather go for something free (or cost price) and official than something that is based on the victim's trust and hope. I don't think people understand the effects it has on themselves. Now they will lose their entire business, strategy, marketing and best yet. The project will be revolutionary so unless they offer their products for free they will never be able to compete.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!